Wingspan

Quote from: Jerome99RIP on October 05, 2005, 09:51:51 AM
LOL.  Exaggerate much?

it's comcast. but they're probably $10, add five if you want the cheese :P

Quote from: Jerome99RIP on October 05, 2005, 09:51:51 AM
Crab fries > you.

i cant argue that one ;)
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

Rome

PhillyGirl

Crab fries at the Linc aren't that much at all. I think they're like 4-5 bucks....same at CBP.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

ice grillin you

Crab fries > you

i never understood the crab fry infatuation...they are french fries with old bay seasoning on them...i just dont get it

and how can you hate melrose,...hes a goofball but fun to watch...kinda like jerry glanville
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyGirl

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 05, 2005, 10:52:23 AM
and how can you hate melrose,...hes a goofball but fun to watch...kinda like jerry glanville

The fact that you like him confirms why I can't stand him. He's annoying. He's kinda like Merrill Hoge.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

ice grillin you

theres no comparison between melrose and hoge...hoge is a bitter jelloheaded icehole...he might be the single worst person in all the media...him or bayless

melrose is a goofy fun loving guy who takes nothing serious...loves his sport and loves what he does...hes harmless...i dont see how you could hate him much less lump him in with a jerk off like hoge

PhillyGirl

He's as annoying, not as angering, but just as annoying.

SunMo

Quote from: PhillyGirl on October 05, 2005, 10:59:42 AM

The fact that you like him confirms why I can't stand him. He's annoying. He's kinda like Merrill Hoge.

wow, that's harsh.

i wouldn't compare anybody to Hoge.  the only thing comparable to Hoge is Sata, but that's even being a little harsh on Satan
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PhillyGirl

Rome

Crab fries > you

i never understood the crab fry infatuation...they are french fries with old bay seasoning on them...i just dont get it

The Old Bay doesn't make the crab fries, the cheese sauce does.  It's the combination of all the different elements that make them delicious.

As for Melrose, I don't like him for the same reason I don't like Irvin.  He's a loudmouth who never adds anything of value to the broadcast.  He'd be better off analyzing professional wrestling.  I want professionals in there; not moronic ex-jocks who can't utter a sentence without screaming.

Rome

Quote from: Sun_Mo on October 05, 2005, 11:07:40 AM
i wouldn't compare anybody to Hoge.  the only thing comparable to Hoge is Satan, but that's even being a little harsh on Satan

:-D

SunMo

Quote from: Jerome99RIP on October 05, 2005, 11:11:42 AM

As for Melrose, I don't like him for the same reason I don't like Irvin.  He's a loudmouth who never adds anything of value to the broadcast.  He'd be better off analyzing professional wrestling.  I want professionals in there; not moronic ex-jocks who can't utter a sentence without screaming.

i agree, although you can say that about anybody that does that job, with the few exceptions being Troy Aikman and Phil Simms
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PhillyGirl

Al Morganti and Keith Jones both do a great job on hockey. Buccigross is good as well.

Tom Mees was my all time favorite hockey guy though.

ice grillin you

i must be retarded cause i like melrose...and i really like irvin

PhillyGirl