*** Official *** Jessica Alba Appreciation Thread

Started by Rome, August 03, 2005, 09:35:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

Quote from: Sgt PSN on April 03, 2012, 12:31:19 PM
Anyone who doubts how much ink amplifies a girl's hotness needs to google Belladonna.

If a girl is hot she's hot, ink doesn't take her up another level of hottness, it can only take her down if the ink is trashy - which most of the time it is. The older I've gotten the more I've come to realize that ink is for tools [men or women]. I have one tattoo on my leg and if I could go back in time I would have skipped getting it.

rjs246

The older I get the more I love it. It's farging hot and it speaks to a certain mindset in a girl. Call it trashiness or whatever, but it screams sex. And that's hot.

You guys can have your prim and proper celebs. I'll take hot with a hint of trashy every day of the week.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

hbionic

Hint of trashy is a great tattoo on a chick (hot, ugly, fat).

But most people do not take their time to think about their tats. Most of them speak of how stupid the person is for getting such a horrible ink mark on their body. Yes, it does speak of the horrible decisions they would most likely agree to do with their bodies with you...but it also speak to how dumb they are...and that cancels out any 'hot' points they may have picked up by having a tat.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

MDS

i think what russell is trying to say is its pretty obvious alba leaves the backdoor open, if you know what i mean

anal. she likes anal.
she likes having a penis inside her butt
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

hbionic

Rome

I don't have a problem with ink on most chicks.

On her it's literally defiling something that was about as close to perfect as it gets.

rjs246

And yet somehow, that's the beauty of the whole thing.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

hbionic

Quote from: rjs246 on April 03, 2012, 01:30:15 PM
And yet somehow, that's the beauty of the whole thing.

I can understand that. I've said similar things about chicks.

Ok, rjs, your post has been approved. Carry on with your day.

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

hbionic

That's a hot chick. She could have inked herself with pictures of bulldykes riding Harleys in wife beaters and she would still be hot.

Sgt PSN

Without the tats, she's just another skinny chick who I'd pass on the street and wouldn't pay much attention to.

With the tats, I'd turn around and stalk her.   

paco

I'm not from Philly but some say I'm blunt.

Rome

Sgt PSN

She should get a tattoo......of a bottle of booze wrapped in bacon. 

SD

she loses cool points for using cloth save the Earth bags