The Rest of the NHL

Started by BigEd76, August 01, 2005, 02:28:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munson

Mike Richards and Jeff Carter...two time Stanley Cup champs.

Martinez' reaction as he scored that goal was awesome. Must be the best feeling in the world to do that.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Eagaholic

And of course Justin Williams with the Conn Smythe

SD

MDS

fun game...see you in a year when its another clincher
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

So by my non-scientific tally that's two Stanley Cups for Richards/Carter and none for the kicked upstairs genius and feeble creeping onset dementia patient who traded them.

Oh and the third for Justin Williams too.  Super.

PS: Really happy for those guys, btw, especially Carter.

ice grillin you

yeah im really happy for a guy who floated around every game for the flyers only looking for goals and then purposely tanked it on columbus to get traded somewhere with a beach

hes become a really good player and teammate in LA but hes a top 5 guy you shouldn't be happy for much less "really happy"
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

i'm supposed to be upset because he tanked it in farging columbus?  you're farging ridiculous, dude.

yeah, i'm thrilled for them.  over the moon, actually.

QB Eagles

I'm really happy the Rangers lost.

SD

Reporter asked Richards why he skated the cup iced to Carter...he says "we've been through a lot together especially with our former team". Couldn't be happier for them.

ice grillin you

im certainly not happy for carterbut i like him...richards on the other hand is a sopping vagina

carter absolutely loved it in philly...he still spends most of summers on the shore.....richards was the miserable jackass here cause the press was too tough...him trying to lump both of them togerther in their hatred of philly is so weak....be a man and stand on your own

Rome

Eagles_Legendz

Hate the rangers, happy the kings won.  Don't care that Richards and Carter won.  They always seemed fine to me though Richards reminded me of someone trying the Utley schtick here but wasn't quite as good.

ice grillin you

utley just doesn't talk.....richards didnt wanna tak but did and complained bitched and acted like a petulant child when doing so....or hed go thru one of his press boycotts for a couple weeks then start over

BigEd76

Looks like Chicago (not the Flyers) will be the Caps' Winter Classic opponent

ice grillin you

holy shtein the deal the caps gave orpik is horrendous