World (Vegas) Travel Thread

Started by hbionic, July 25, 2005, 07:23:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Honeymooned just south of Playa Del Carmen at the Aventura/Spa Palace.  Will go back someday that rjs is NOT there.

DH

Heading down to the Big Easy Friday - Sunday....God, I love that city.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

down at the outer banks....waves literally crashing at the feet of my crib...full moon like 10 feet above the ocean...went bar hopping today till i eventually got lucky and found a half owned philly bar for the phils tonight and the birds tomorrow....had two dollar mickeys and 10 cent shrimp at another spot and now just found out i can steal some free internet for the week

holla atcha boy...
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

General_Failure

Ten cent shrimp sounds like an excellent idea that will in no way cause you problems later.

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

ha...thought the same thing before the first time i went....but ive been before and its legit...not legit like the best shrimp ive ever had...but definitely good and not bowel moving....amazing part is that its their happy hour special but its seven days a week

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

this is the beach not the catskills

MURP

10 cent shrimp ?   if legit like you say that is a hell of a find.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MURP on October 24, 2010, 05:44:59 PM
10 cent shrimp ?   if legit like you say that is a hell of a find.

they are like a five out of ten on the shrimp scale

which makes it an amazing deal

hurricane mo's in kitty hawk if anyone is ever down here

PoopyfaceMcGee

Besides betting on sports and playing some poker, what else should I do in Vegas this weekend?

OUT:
hookers
blow
hookers & blow
roulette
shows
fancy restaurants

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

lurking wierdo

Quote from: FastFreddie on November 01, 2010, 03:24:28 PM
Besides betting on sports and playing some poker, what else should I do in Vegas this weekend?

OUT:
hookers
blow
hookers & blow
roulette
shows
fancy restaurants
From personal experience I find the lights are much more colorful after a hit of acid.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: FastFreddie on November 01, 2010, 03:24:28 PM

OUT:
hookers
blow
hookers & blow
roulette
shows
fancy restaurants

Craps
beer
blackjack
craps
beer