World (Vegas) Travel Thread

Started by hbionic, July 25, 2005, 07:23:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

I knew it was going to happen, but they just reported that Continental and United have agreed to merge.

I wonder how this will affect the Houston market. CO is based here and the HQ will be in Chicago now. They're taking on the United name too.

If fares go up or the OnePass FF program gets zesty (shteintier) then I suppose I will have to go with Southwest.

phattymatty

so since this has turned into a vegas thread, i have 7 nights straight for free at the venetian. i'm showing up saturday with some friends, possibly someone from here, and leaving tuesday assuming i don;t win tens of thousands, but have it for an extra couple nights after that if someone needs a free room.

MDS

can i use that in october
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

we'll work something out toddrick.

MDS

did anyone tell you how attractive you are?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Have you ever stayed at Wynn/Encore, Matty?

phattymatty

nope.  i've actually only gambled there maybe once.

rjs246

I'm scared of this weekend.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PhillyPhreak54

Same here - I only gambled there once. But I think I am going to try Wynn next time (after this month's NYNY trip)

Are you two hooking up in Vegas? Riding a bus out?

rjs246

Let them eat bootstraps.

ice grillin you

if my mans slut piece can get her aunts timeshare for free like she thinks...then i will be going to grand cayman for a week in august
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

The Venetian has an awesome poker room and I expect epic stories.

charlie

Quote from: FastFreddie on May 06, 2010, 11:05:49 AM
The Venetian has an awesome poker room and I expect epic stories.

The only thing worse than a poker story is a fantasy football story.

"Oh man... and then a 3 flopped, and i was like...ohhh no!"

"Oh man... if Thomas jones would have had just 7 more yards and a 2 point conversion... I woulda made the playoffs!"

phattymatty

i actually agree.  i like poker but within 2 seconds of a bad beat story i am already zoning out.

rjs246

I'm pretty sure that the 'epic stories' request had nothing to do with poker.

Let them eat bootstraps.