Photography Thread

Started by mussa, May 05, 2005, 03:38:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

Here's a shot from my front porch of the beginning of Hurricane Charley a few hours before it roared through the Daytona area.

Edited - LOL.  Gimme a second...

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d178/jerome99rip/100_0076.jpg

shorebird

Quote from: Jerome99RIP on May 21, 2006, 05:46:34 PM
Here's a shot from my front porch of the beginning of Hurricane Charley a few hours before it roared through the Daytona area.

Wow, I hope your car was in the garage.

shorebird

Is that hail, or rain on the window?

Doh!! different pic.

General_Failure

Went down to the marina here in Croydon a couple weeks ago. Took my camera with me, figured I'd actually get some use out of the damn thing. Got some shots of the houses across the river in Burlington and some other stuff.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Rome

A little bit of both.  We had several tornadoes roll through that night and the house to the left of the one in the shot lost its roof because of one.   It wasn't a full-blown tornado, though.  I think it's referred to as a microburst?

shorebird

Quote from: General_Failure on May 21, 2006, 05:52:03 PM
Went down to the marina here in Croydon a couple weeks ago. Took my camera with me, figured I'd actually get some use out of the damn thing. Got some shots of the houses across the river in Burlington and some other stuff.

Great pics. It could pass for my area, looks a lot like the shore.

Rome

Sorry, guys.  I don't know why photobucket won't resize that shot.

I'll just leave the link up instead.

shorebird

Diomedes

Funny how Little Man has the big fish, and Mr. Muscles has the little one, ain't it?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

shorebird

Makes the fish look bigger don't it. Actually, everyone is holding what they caught. That fish nearly made little mans arms come off.

General_Failure

Looks like he was close to being lunch for the fish instead of the other way around.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

Quote from: shorebird on May 21, 2006, 06:06:40 PM
Actually, everyone is holding what they caught.

Somehow, that was obvious to me. 
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Eagles76ersFan

Not a big fan of draft day, I guess.

My son in his KKK apparel. Just kidding, he's Jewish.

My daughter is an equal opportunity giver.

MDS

there is a picture of me sitting on my bed at school with a penis as my computer background on facebook. my jackass roomate gladly set the whole thing up and took the picture, knowing i was too lazy to do anything about it. this is the closest i will come to posting something substantial in this dorky asian club photo thread. go eat some dogs, kodak geeks.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

mussa

I found a picture of MDS

Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"