Video game thread

Started by mussa, March 15, 2005, 05:17:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hbionic

It seems like they doing away co-op games as well...BOO to that.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

hbionic

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

I've been checking out some of the freemium MMOs lately. Hellgate: London is kinda fun, in a dreary Diablo II meets Shadowrun kind of way. I can only play it in short bursts because the locations are so depressing.

APB: Reloaded is a neat idea, but I couldn't get it to run smoothly.

Need for Speed World has been a blast. The racing is entertaining, but I'm having much more fun leading a couple dozen cops on a chase through the world, seeing how much property damage I can cause.

The man. The myth. The legend.

SD

I don't game online but this gave me a chuckle:

SD

You can now get the NFL Sunday Ticket through the PS3 for $340 subscription fee ($220 if you get it through Directv

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Tomahawk

Quote from: SD on August 17, 2011, 06:28:20 PM
You can now get the NFL Sunday Ticket through the PS3 for $340 subscription fee ($220 if you get it through Directv

I don't have DirecTV so I split the cost of the Sunday Ticket with a buddy who does. He said the early bird renewal fee is $323.94 which made me say cancel 'cause I can spend less watching the game at a bar. He called customer service and got them down to $203

PhillyPhreak54

I am going to call them and get it cheaper too.

General_Failure

I've started playing League of Legends this week. Partly because its free, and partly because it'll run on my laptop. I'm having fun playing against bots while I learn the language they've cobbled together for these kinds of games. One day I might play against other people.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Zanshin

Picked up Madden 12 this morning. Haven't played it yet, so I can't give a review. That said, if you're going to get it, most places have it for $60. Toys R Us is also selling it for $60 in-store...but they have it listed for $44 online, and the store will match the website price. Anyway, you can get it for the $44. I actually got it from Best Buy using their price match guarantee to match the Toys R Us price, so that works, too.

SunMo

i have it on reserve at Gamestop or I would do that.

do you have to have proof of the Toys R Us price at Best Buy?
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Tomahawk

You don't need proof...they'll take your word for it

Zanshin

Quote from: SunMo on August 30, 2011, 12:37:59 PM
i have it on reserve at Gamestop or I would do that.

do you have to have proof of the Toys R Us price at Best Buy?

They just look it up on the toys r us site.

mussa

Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"