Video game thread

Started by mussa, March 15, 2005, 05:17:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zanshin

I'm on the fence about getting NHL 10. I loved NHL 09, but I tried the NHL 10 demo and it doesn't feel like it plays all that differently from 09.

Zanshin

mussa

Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Drunkmasterflex

Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

Seabiscuit36

between NHL10/Operation Flashpoint/MW2 i'm dropping a ton on games
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

mpmcgraw

OPeration Flashpoint sounds so real its boring. 

Zanshin

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on September 24, 2009, 12:46:37 PM
between NHL10/Operation Flashpoint/MW2 i'm dropping a ton on games

How's NHL 10?

Seabiscuit36

its really good, definitely improved over last year, and thats saying a lot.  I like the new fighting, and board battles once i got used to it.  I havent started my franchise yet, they dont have full roster updates yet, so i'm waiting.  I traded madden in and only had to pay 15 bucks more. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Zanshin

If they come up with a sale at some point, I'll probably pick it up. Decided against getting ODST...just didn't look like enough was there to justify the price.

Seabiscuit36

yeah, its only like 4 hours campaign. 

mussa

i was close to buying ODST, but yeah to me it just sounded like a nice add on to 3. no thanks. im prob going to rent operation flashpoint to see if its worth it. def. be trading in my games for MW2.
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

SunMo

played the Batman demo over the weekend, now i need to get this game and play it, it looks awesome.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

NGM

Quote from: SunMo on September 28, 2009, 09:31:37 AM
played the Batman demo over the weekend, now i need to get this game and play it, it looks awesome.

Definitely worth the purchase dude.   
Fletch:  Can I borrow your towel for a sec? My car just hit a water buffalo.

Diomedes

ya so, since my teevee broke, and I gotta replace it, I'm getting a new game system too

ps3 probably...can't fargn' wait
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Sgt PSN

unless you're into bluray, or plan on buying bluray dvd's, i'd recommend xbox.  i've owned ps and ps2 and played ps3 and i think that xbox is a much better system.