Video game thread

Started by mussa, March 15, 2005, 05:17:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seabiscuit36

I've been playing 1vs100 on 360 lately, its pretty cool.  Friday night my wife and i were playing, Phattymatty showed up in a suit, and i made my avatar guy go into a seizure dancing every time they showed phatty next to me
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

phattymatty

yeah that shizz is fun.  i just wish they had the real games on nights other than friday and saturday, not a good video game time.

one question i have, is there only one person in all of xbox land thats "the one" at a time, or are there 100s of games going on simultaneously?

Seabiscuit36

i think its multiple games going on, but i'm not really sure.
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

SD_Eagle5

We were obliterated Saturday night and played that for the first time. Had a blast.

Seabiscuit36

I randomly checked the demos on xbox, and Madden's demo for this year is available early to Gold members starting today

SunMo

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on July 19, 2009, 09:27:26 AM
I've been playing 1vs100 on 360 lately, its pretty cool.  Friday night my wife and i were playing, Phattymatty showed up in a suit, and i made my avatar guy go into a seizure dancing every time they showed phatty next to me

is this a game you have a disc for or is it something you play on xbox live?
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Seabiscuit36

its all on XBL, if you have a gold account you win prizes at the later shows.  Its under Events, theres's a general trivia at 7:30 tonight, and at 11 the prize edition with questions about stuff in the News i guess.  The cool thing is if you play with your xbl friends, they sit you next to eachother.  Matty's character still bags me up everytiem i see it.

SunMo

Seabiscuit36

Its cowboys vs Giants on the demo

SunMo

ATV

Awesome (and free) game here. You have to go a few rounds before it gets to the better parts...

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/504562

MURP

Quote from: SunMo on July 23, 2009, 03:57:16 PM
Uh no thanks

think of it this way - even if you lose you win.

mussa

Been offline for 2 weeks now. How is madden demo any significant changes to game play noticeable? Whats this 1 vs 100 shtein?
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

MURP

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on July 19, 2009, 09:27:26 AM
I've been playing 1vs100 on 360 lately, its pretty cool.  Friday night my wife and i were playing, Phattymatty showed up in a suit, and i made my avatar guy go into a seizure dancing every time they showed phatty next to me

i played that a little bit the other week.  It is fun - just too many damn breaks in the game for sponsorship or some other stuff.

Seabiscuit36

madden demo tries to tell you how they made all of these changes, but in the end, i didnt think it was any better than last years offering.  I dont know why they just dont with is the NCAA controls/engine.  The killer for madden is Dynasty, and we'll see how that is.