Video game thread

Started by mussa, March 15, 2005, 05:17:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zanshin

Anyone here have a psp?  I've been toying with the idea of picking one up, but I'm on the fence about it.  Anyone have any experience with it or other thoughts about it?

Diomedes

My brother recently got one and now his Metro North commute is a lot more tolerable.  He likes it.  That's the most I can say about the things.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Zanshin

It's funny...I know people that have them, and it seems like half never put it down and the other half never pick it up.  Doesn't seem to be much room in the middle.

mpmcgraw

will i have any problem just going to WalMart and picking up a copy of Madden after midnight on tuesday?

i'd imagine by this point they know how many they have to stock to meet demand.

Zanshin

Probably won't be a problem.  If you get it at toy's r us, you'll also get a $10 gift card.

SunMo

i played a dude in NCAA today, he was Clemson and I was Penn State

he was up 24-14 with 4 minutes left in the 4th quarter and i had the ball with a 3rd down.

fast foward to 30 seconds left and I'm up 42-24, and the dude is on his mic complaining to me that Derrick Williams is a "fast little stillupfront"

the south...wow
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

SunMo

he's a farging beast in the game.  every online game a play his line is something like 12 catches, 200 yards, 3 TD

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

PoopyfaceMcGee

SunMo

a good play, but not great...great would've been to let him have 5 or 6 posts in that thread and then use it.

but under my guidance you will become a jedi

Seabiscuit36

PoopyfaceMcGee

So, I was going to buy a 360 and Madden tonight at midnight, but instead we bought a car this weekend.

At least it's not a Prius, right?