Video game thread

Started by mussa, March 15, 2005, 05:17:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SunMo

that's not an EA issue, it's a me issue.  i just can't play with any other team.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: SunMo on July 28, 2008, 11:56:29 AM
for some reason, i can't play online with any team other than PSU, i just suck, even when I am a team that is all 99 ratings like Oklahoma or OSU, but when I am Penn State, i dominate.  it's weird.

Did you run the most recent update? I did and it caused all kinds of problems. I cleared the cache and it's been smooth sailing.

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

mussa

so who's buying madden?
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on July 30, 2008, 08:50:21 AM
http://maddenlist.com/2008/07/29/3232-philadelphia-eagles/

Madden Review of the Eagles, people have way too much time

The entire roster list is of more interest than all that jabba jabba.

BigEd76

old news by now but Capcom is coming out with a new 8-bit Mega Man game

Seabiscuit36

im not buying it Mussa, might rent it if people say its better than NCAA, but i doubt it, plus NHL comes out in a month or so
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

mussa

I just want player progression back and ability to customize formations with diff. players. I am prob going to rent it and give it a good test myself.
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

mussa

Madden 09 demo out today for XBL download...downloading now

Seabiscuit36

i bought a Wii today. 

SD_Eagle5

Did you buy it off that guy on Flyerphans?

I thought about getting one, but I think I'd get bored with it.

Seabiscuit36

nah, they have 10 of them at the gamestop by my house, just got it new.  The plan is we'll use it mostly down at the beach. 

mussa

played the demo for madden 09. it starts you off with a a madden skills test to see how good you are at running, passing, defending the run and pass. Defending the pass was hard, the rest were pretty easy. This demo is a situational demo. You play the last drive of the super bowl as the Gints. I'd rather them let you play a full quarter than this, to get the feel for it.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on July 31, 2008, 01:26:56 PM
nah, they have 10 of them at the gamestop by my house, just got it new.  The plan is we'll use it mostly down at the beach. 

Thinking about getting one of those for the family.

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: Geowhizzer on July 31, 2008, 03:53:01 PM
Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on July 31, 2008, 01:26:56 PM

Thinking about getting one of those for the family.
i enjoyed playing it over my cousins house, the kids love it, and the adults do too.  Figured we'd bring it down to the beachhouse since we dont have cable.