Video game thread

Started by mussa, March 15, 2005, 05:17:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoopyfaceMcGee

I realized beating San Andreas and having a life were mutually exclusive, so I opted for the latter.

It was a close call, though.

hbionic

Quote from: FFatPatt on June 24, 2005, 04:20:31 PM
I realized beating San Andreas and having a life were mutually exclusive, so I opted for the latter.

It was a close call, though.

Wait until they make it online.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

PoopyfaceMcGee

I don't play ANY video games online.  These message boards are bad enough.

LilSusqBirder

i picked up conker live and reloaded and it's awsome.  it's the same story from BFD on N64 but with improved graphics and they added a sweet multiplayer on XBL

MURP

about that Blitz game with Ron Mexico.  how about this option:

link

QuotePlayers can deliberately injure opponents. Coaches can decide whether to let injured players heal or inject them with painkillers to get them through a game. Of course, freezing an injury can lead to even more pain for the player if he is hurt again.

:-D

mussa

David Bell and Placido Palonco lead the majors in HR's in my owner mode of MVP.  Go figure. 

Also rented Full Spectrum Warrior for PS2 last night.  The game was made from army assistance and the army actually uses the game for training reasons.  More strategy than shoot-em-up.  Def worth the rent. 
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Drunkmasterflex

I bought NCAA 06 last week the new race for the Heisman mode is pretty cool. 
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

Dillen

Quote from: mussa on July 18, 2005, 01:41:41 PM
David Bell and Placido Palonco lead the majors in HR's in my owner mode of MVP.  Go figure. 

Also rented Full Spectrum Warrior for PS2 last night.  The game was made from army assistance and the army actually uses the game for training reasons.  More strategy than shoot-em-up.  Def worth the rent. 
In my dynasty with the Astros, 2nd season, after about 120 games, Bell is hitting .320 with 24 HR and 108 RBI. He was a beast during the season except when I played him, I struck him out like 2 times each game.

Dillen

Quote from: hbionic on June 02, 2005, 03:08:56 PM
Quote from: MURP on June 02, 2005, 02:56:00 PM
This video is hilarious.   bunch of nerds playing Warcraft... and the noob screws them over.  turn your sound on and listen to the nerds plan their game.

link to video

Holy shtein that was funny. I like how Leroy fargs up their plans and starts early....and they all bitch and moan after.

At the end "At least I have chicken".  :-D

Where do I sign up? :paranoid
Whats funny is they were actually doing that thing for him. Yeah I noticed the chicken thing after a couple times, never paid attention to the end.  I like it how when theyre all getting killed Leroy is like "WE GOT EM WE GOT EM"

Dillen

For my 3rd post in a row, I have realized no one posted the Eagles player ratings for Madden 06.
http://sports.ign.com/madden06/eagles.html

PhillyPhanInDC

Anyone remember Zork from back in the day? I used to play on my pimp Commodore 64 in between rounds of Pitfall and Jumpman.

You can download it here and play it on your PC

It's all DOS based, but no sound or any shtein, and you can probably get away with playing it at work.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

Wingspan

i used to play zork all the time. at one point i even mapped out the entire layout.

<<you have been eaten by a grue>>

and jumpman was one of my all time favorites.
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

Zanshin

Didn't see this posted, but it's interesting:

Grand Theft Auto under fire.

PoopyfaceMcGee

It was alluded to in the Maddox thread.

mussa

QuoteMcNabb is not only on the cover, he owns this game
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"