The Rest of the NBA

Started by Sgt PSN, November 03, 2004, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

He looked like Corky from "Life Goes On" trying to dunk out there.

phattymatty

Quote from: SunMo on May 02, 2007, 04:29:09 PM
holy shtein, that was funny as hell.  how uncoordinated do you have to be to not dunk off of a trampoline?

ha, for real, he goes like straight up in the air instead of towards the net.  i wish i could find it with sound.

PoopyfaceMcGee

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

BigEd76

The BIGSTUD

Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

BigEd76

The Pistons have 28 points at halftime tonight

...and they still won to go up 3-0 in that series.

Meanwhile, Dirk will be named MVP next week

Stallworth Supporter

There is no problem with Dirk winning the MVP.  And noone should have a problem with it.  It doesn't matter what happens in the playoffs.  MVP is a regular season award.  He deserved it.

Sgt PSN

Thanks for clearing that up. 

MDS

He's soft, white and European. Big woop.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

I got a kick out of this.  ESPN is continuing on with the racial bias bullshtein in NBA officiating again and they posted this photo on the website.  Note the caption below it:

QuoteIt's academic, yes. But it just might be correct that a racial bias exists in NBA officiating.

Uhhh, yeah... isn't that a black dude ringing up Cassel for a technical there?   :-D

phattymatty

no, he's getting ready to put the sleeper hold on white dude.

DH

Donovan at the Nets-Cavs game last night.