Another LJ joining the birds?

Started by mikey418, September 28, 2004, 08:35:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wingspan

at what point did everyone decide to argue about year and a half old threads?
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MadMarchHare

Anyone but Reid.

Feva

"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

PhillyandBCEagles

Feva

"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

mcnabbmvp

Quote from: PhillyandBCEagles on January 11, 2006, 03:35:09 PM
Quote from: rjs246 on January 11, 2006, 03:25:01 PM
Quote from: Jerome99RIP on January 11, 2006, 03:17:42 PM
That said, if a guy like LaDainian Tomlinson were available to the Eagles, don't you think Andy would make allowances for his talents and work them into his system?

Egerrin James and Shaun Alexander were both 'available' last offseason. Andy wants no part of classically talented running backs. No matter how much you like arguing with IGY.

The good news is that with the news that LenDale White is probably coming out, we'll all get to buy new TVs in April when we throw the ones we have now out the window upon hearing Tagliabue announce that the Eagles are passing up on him to take some undersized DE from Northern Illinois.

Guess what? There's one coming out from Northern Illinois.   :paranoid;D
96 Quince
Holman  DE 6-3 260 Sr.-2L
"One thing in the NFL, it's not the team with the best players (that wins). It's the team that plays the best as a team." - Corey Simon,DT EAGLES

PoopyfaceMcGee

If the Eagles draft him, PhillyandBC gets a set of steak knives.

MadMarchHare

Anyone but Reid.

mcnabbmvp

Quote from: FFatPatt on January 11, 2006, 09:13:28 PM
If the Eagles draft him, PhillyandBC gets a set of steak knives.

from ronco
"One thing in the NFL, it's not the team with the best players (that wins). It's the team that plays the best as a team." - Corey Simon,DT EAGLES

General_Failure

How much would you expect to pay for a set like that? $400? $300? $200?

The man. The myth. The legend.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Not even $200!  Just 4 easy payments of $49.99*!

*plus $14.99 shipping/handling

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

LBIggle

so it's that off season thing i've been hearing about i suppose.