2nd round pick

to

Mikey(that's me) for
J. Walker WR
1st round pick
2nd round pick
The wannabe sponsor of Stallworth and Baskett

Tomahawk

Fine by me, even though I think chuck's getting hosed.

mikey418

Why is Chuck getting hosed?  He's getting GB's top receiver and is moving up in the first round - not to mention he's stacked at RB and will eventually have to release some.  So why not make a trade to put yourself in a better position?

As for me, I needed a viable #2 running back and now I have one.  I had 3 WRs I was happy with so eventually I would have had to choose which one to release.  This helps us both out.

chuck_chillout

Quote from: Tomahawk on April 15, 2004, 11:04:20 PM
Fine by me, even though I think chuck's getting hosed.

Yep Westbrook is a great loss but I can't keep everyone.
Madden Football League

hbionic

farg Mikey, he'll just have dreams about chugging their poles.

Mr. Chillout...I think I can sweeten the deal. Let's talk.  8)
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

hbionic

I just noticed that on the rosters that the trades have been made? I thought it needed 'league' approval?

RomeyRome

Quote from: hbionic on April 16, 2004, 06:29:42 PM
I just realized I had Jamal Lewis and Shaun Alexander....so all of my bitching is for not. Sorry.

Assuming J. Lewis doesn't end up behind bars. :D

hbionic

shtein!  :o:boom

I forgot about that! :boom

Anyone got a running back? :'(

RomeyRome

Quote from: hbionic on April 16, 2004, 06:39:27 PM
shtein!  :o:boom

I forgot about that! :boom

Anyone got a running back? :'(

I think it is highly unlikely though, they have a phone call from 3-4 years ago where he supposedly said yes to a question asking him whether he wanted to purchase ye-YO.  Apparently he never bought the ye-YO, never tried to sell it, never possessed it, etc.

I just don't see him getting anything beyond either probation, or a very short sentence and community service.

MURP

yeah you sloppy fargers, i havnt seen any league approval of the trade yet.   :evil  the league may have to punish the offenders for their lack of patience in league transactions.   8)

chuck_chillout

Quote from: MURP on April 16, 2004, 10:38:40 PM
yeah you sloppy fargers, i havnt seen any league approval of the trade yet.   :evil  the league may have to punish the offenders for their lack of patience in league transactions.   8)

Mikey told me in a pm that he pm'ed you about the deal and said he got the OK.  He then proceded to pm me again to tell me to chance my roster. It's all Mikey's fault, I never trusted that guy much anyway.  :P
Madden Football League

MURP

Quote from: chuck_chillout on April 18, 2004, 07:02:15 PM

Mikey told me in a pm that he pm'ed you about the deal and said he got the OK.  

:o  is that so?

Sgt PSN

This just in!  Brian Westbrook has filed a grievance against Chuck and the CFFFL.  According to reports, Westbrook and Sgt PSN had been given permission to negotiate a new contract prior Mikey's involvement in any possible trade discussions for Westbrook.   Westbrook has been adoment in recent weeks about wanting to play for Sgt PSN's team and said that he will refuse to sign a new contract, take a physical or show up for camp until his hearing is heard.   ;)

hbionic

Quote from: Sgt PSN on April 19, 2004, 12:16:28 AM
This just in!  Brian Westbrook has filed a grievance against Chuck and the CFFFL.  According to reports, Westbrook and Sgt PSN had been given permission to negotiate a new contract prior Mikey's involvement in any possible trade discussions for Westbrook.   Westbrook has been adoment in recent weeks about wanting to play for Sgt PSN's team and said that he will refuse to sign a new contract, take a physical or show up for camp until his hearing is heard.   ;)

Karma time! :D

mikey418

I im-ed MURP and didn't hear anything back so I assumed that the trade was ok.  I updated my roster and the draft board and im-ed chuck to do the same.

Don't be haters cuz we came to an agreement.  If the rosters, etc. were up on Yahoo and allowed trades right now like they do in the season, none of this would even be being discussed.  That and there's really nothing going on until this weekend...