Shelton Gibson, WR, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by ice grillin you, April 29, 2017, 03:01:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

pick of the draft...farging love this cat

BOOM

"He's got ridiculous speed. He runs by people like they are standing still like DeSean Jackson used to do at Cal." - AFC South scout
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

didnt drop a single deep throw over the last two years

ice grillin you

QuoteWest Virginia wide receiver Shelton Gibson is set to be hosted by the Eagles on an official pre-draft visit in Philadelphia, according to his Instagram page (hat tip @seaneham73). Gibson is one of 30 prospects who will visit the Eagles leading up to the 2017 NFL Draft.

The 22-year-old Gibson measures in at 5-11, 191 pounds. In three years with the Mountaineers, Gibson put up 84 receptions for 1,898 yards and 17 touchdowns. His 22.6 yards per reception over his collegiate career is eye-popping. Gibson also has experience as a kick returner.

Philadelphia's interest in Gibson was noted earlier this week by NFL Draft analyst Josh Norris. Gibson is reportedly one of about eight (or so) wide receiver prospects that the Eagles told Carson Wentz to study and give feedback on. It makes sense that the Eagles would be interested in Gibson due to his big-play ability.