Eagles vs taterskins MNF talk

Started by SD, September 03, 2013, 05:37:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

smeags

it was nice hearing chip give the eagles' fans there last night some props for being vocal.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Rome

It was dead quiet in the middle of the third quarter and I heard Eagles chants over the non-stop drone of Chucky & Squeaky.

BigEd76

shorebird

Good read Ed. I was thinking the same thing Barnwell was on the bubble screen to Jackson.
QuoteVick therefore throws the bubble screen to Jackson, who is normally elusive enough to make a defender miss one-on-one. Three-on-two is a breeze. This is about as safe as can be and it goes for 16 yards. Look at all that open space in front of Jackson when he receives the ball; if anything, it's a surprise it only went for 16.

Biggers got off Avants block just enough to get in the way and slow Jackson down enough for the other corner run over and make a play. I remember thinking that play wasn't far from being a td for Jackson.

Was that Deangelo making that play?

shorebird

I was shocked to hear Kelley say he thought that the offense looked slow. They looked as fast as any offense I'd ever seen.

ice grillin you

he didnt say that he said they could be faster

also they ran like the fourth most plays in the league last weekend...the first half had a shtein ton of plays because of the turnovers more than the speed...they were fast dont get me wrong but people need to pump their brakes talkin about how that game was some shtein no one has ever seen before
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

shorebird

Quote from: ice grillin you on September 14, 2013, 10:06:23 AM
he didnt say that he said they could be faster

Yes, I probably shouldn't have said that because they look anything but slow.

Quotethe first half had a shtein ton of plays because of the turnovers more than the speed

The turnovers did give them the ball more, but the speed of the offense is the main reason that they're getting so many plays off. Even with the turnovers, I don't think they run around half the plays they did if they aren't running Kelly's offense.

ice grillin you

imo the formations and routes are much more interesting and note worthy than the speed
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Sgt PSN

Quote from: ice grillin you on September 14, 2013, 11:19:49 AM
imo the formations and routes are much more interesting and note worthy than the speed

Yup. I'll forget about the speed long before I forget about 2 tackles lining up at WR.

General_Failure

It is a nice change of pace from Andy's playcalling that barely got plays in on time.

The thing about being faster is Chip said he wanted to see players getting the ball to a ref after plays so they could get the ball set quicker for the next play.

The man. The myth. The legend.