2012 Summer Olympics - Sponsored By The Peoples Republic Of China!

Started by Rome, July 12, 2012, 12:28:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

Quote from: Rome on August 12, 2012, 09:47:29 PM
The closing ceremony was brutal aside from Hope Solo winking at me then blowing me a kiss.  That was awesome.

Obviously delayed here so I'm about 20 minutes into it.  Feel like I'm watching a Wiggles concert. 

Bob Costas probably considered jumping to his death several times tonight.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

phattymatty

no shtein...i'm always into the olympics but i literally had it on in the background almost 24 hours a day, at home, in the office, at the gym, at the bar.  thankfully football is almost here.

Rome

Eric Idle was excellent.  The bitch screeching thru WWRY sucked.

Brian May & Roger Taylor realllllly need to put Queen to rest.   For the love of Christ, already.

hbionic

What is England without its Queen?

Seems like I dodged two bullets by missing the opening and closing ceremonies.

Also...I was gone but was the 200m the last event Usain Bolt ran or did have have one after that?

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

PoopyfaceMcGee

Don Ho

Quote from: Rome on August 13, 2012, 11:57:24 AM
Eric Idle was excellent.  The bitch screeching thru WWRY sucked.

Brian May & Roger Taylor realllllly need to put Queen to rest.   For the love of Christ, already.

Yes on all counts.  Idle was awesome and Queen, please go away.  Where was The Who?  They said something about an after party on NBC.  Good night already.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

phattymatty

hbionic

I learned a lot reading that article.

She might not have received Olympic gold, but I'm sure she's the anal champion of the world.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

QB Eagles