ice grillin you

Christmas is late tomorrow nite early Sunday morn

we will see if it's happy
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Chameleon

PhillyPhreak54

Had a good Christmas with most of my family coming to my moms new house. One cousin didn't make it because he went a bit too hard on the bottle last night but we expect this from him around the holidays...and well any random day where there's a party (known for bolting out of the door one freezing night and running into a field and losing his shoes).

I got my mom an iPad since that's all she talked about this year. Killed a bunch of Molson's and half a bottle of Captain with the spiked egg nog.

Went to her fiancée's family's place for dinner. All really nice people but one dude there left me speechless.

We had the NBA games on and dudes little kid loves him some NBA. 11yrs old and he's spitting off rosters like nothing. Guy proclaims he hates sports and is "more of a movie guy" and "actually block the sports channels from my guide because it gets cluttered up"

It's rare for me to stop mid drink and just stare at someone but that did it. Instant disregard for this dude. Never trust a guy who doesn't watch sports.

Gonna hit Delaware park tomorrow morning to try and win some cheese on the Sunday games. Then back to PA to hang out with my sister and get ready for the Birds party tomorrow night.

Sgt PSN

Brought my Nana up for a couple of days. Squaw had to work xmas eve night and xmas night, so we all got up early yesterday morning when she got home, had breakfast and opened gifts. Then she went to bed and I spent most of the day watching my 83 yr old nana try to interact with 2 teenagers.  Akward.  Threw a ham in the oven and 2 hrs later when I went to check it I realized that something must be broken with the thermastat or the regulator because it was barely warm. Cranked it up to 500 degrees to see if it got hot, but it didn't. So I took the ham over to my mom's house and cooked it there.

Fun.

General_Failure

I got some pants. I'm very nearly down to being the weight I was in high school, which is closer to "damn look at that fat farg" instead of "buried in a piano box."

The man. The myth. The legend.

Sgt PSN

Do the pants have an elastic waistband?  If so, that doesn't count. Otherwise, congrats.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Sgt PSN on December 26, 2015, 09:14:09 AM
Brought my Nana up for a couple of days. Squaw had to work xmas eve night and xmas night, so we all got up early yesterday morning when she got home, had breakfast and opened gifts. Then she went to bed and I spent most of the day watching my 83 yr old nana try to interact with 2 teenagers.  Akward.  Threw a ham in the oven and 2 hrs later when I went to check it I realized that something must be broken with the thermastat or the regulator because it was barely warm. Cranked it up to 500 degrees to see if it got hot, but it didn't. So I took the ham over to my mom's house and cooked it there.

Fun.

I was waiting for Chinese food and some fa ra ra ra...disappointed.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: General_Failure on December 26, 2015, 09:33:00 AM
I got some pants. I'm very nearly down to being the weight I was in high school, which is closer to "damn look at that fat farg" instead of "buried in a piano box."

Good stuff...keep pushing!