Eagles fire McDermott

Started by SD, January 15, 2011, 05:48:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

Quote from: Rome on February 11, 2011, 02:32:45 PM
Their personnel decisions on defense have been almost as awful as their offensive ones have been stellar.  Not surprising but still infuriating.

right now on defense is right where they stood on offense in 2007 just before getting mack pimp shady...if they can have a couple drafts where they get the linebacking/secondary equivalent to those three then it would be on...and while i dont have confidence at all in that happening i also had little confidence in 2007 that the eagles would be able to draft any good wr's....so you never know
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

they havent attempted to draft a halfway decent linebacker

at least with wr they tried (and missed) with freddie, pinkston, reggie brown, etc

eventually they were gonna hit....with lb and to a certain extent safety they are 0/0 and clearly not interested
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Drunkmasterflex

I never thought they would draft Pimp.....so who knows maybe they will surprise us and draft a stud LB.
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

mussa

They have drafted receivers early before, not LB's. Maybe Juan will change that, I hope.
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Rome

Unless Juan pulls out a switchblade in the draft war room it ain't gonna happen, Mussa.

OL, OL, DT, CB, S... that's how they'll be drafting this year.  Book it.

Feva

Since they're all basically admitting that Washburn is the DC (LB's and DB's coaches are all playing off of his system)... you gotta think that Andy would consider getting him a monster for him to play with on the D-line, right? Right?

Please?
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Rome on February 11, 2011, 04:27:00 PM
Unless Juan pulls out a switchblade in the draft war room it ain't gonna happen, Mussa.

He's brown so it's possible likely that he carries a blade on him 24/7. 

You Juanna make a friendly wager on it? 

General_Failure

He's Mexican, not Puerto Rican. It would be a boxcutter. Idiots.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: EagleFeva on February 11, 2011, 04:35:11 PM
Since they're all basically admitting that Washburn is the DC (LB's and DB's coaches are all playing off of his system)... you gotta think that Andy would consider getting him a monster for him to play with on the D-line, right? Right?

Please?

Guessing you haven't been in the Phillip Hunt thread yet. 

Munson

Quote from: General_Failure on February 11, 2011, 06:12:54 PM
He's Mexican, not Puerto Rican. It would be a boxcutter. Idiots.

No Juan will notice the difference.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Sgt PSN on February 11, 2011, 06:13:49 PM
Quote from: EagleFeva on February 11, 2011, 04:35:11 PM

Please?

Guessing you haven't been in the Phillip Hunt thread yet. 

Is he Mike's brother?