Video of Irvin's Injury at the Vet

Started by MDS, April 23, 2006, 02:30:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feva

"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on April 23, 2006, 03:54:33 PM
probably don't have it. you can search for it on youtube yourself, dingus. i just posted some videos listed under "philadelphia eagles." wow.

Yes, but I'd rather you do the work for me.

Feva

Quote from: MDS on April 23, 2006, 12:11:17 PM
Merrill's call on Westbrook's return against the Giants

Merrill's call there still gives me chills.  He really caught ALL the emotion in that call because we really had no business winning that game.  McNabb 9/23... 64 yds, INT in a victory?  I'll take it.  :yay

Btw... right at the end, check out farging Mahe sitting next to Westbrook playing his role as head cheerleader.  :boom
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

MDS

You want joe horn, billy bob? all you get is his stupid cell phone td celebration: Hey, at least it's the old SNF team

Plus this gem of Larry Allen almost killing Jose Cortez: High comedy
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Feva

PhillyPhreak54

:-D

That Larry Allen one is classic.

I wonder if they have the one where Larry Allen runs down a LB after an INT. It was against the Saints in like 1996 on MNF. Impressive play for him to run down the LB.

Go find it. Now.

MDS

This was ended up being one of my favorite moments. Portis' first carry as a Skin where he took it to the house against the awful Bucs: Here ya go. What made it so good was at that moment all the loser Skins fan assumed they had just won the Super Bowl. And that team, like the one they have now, was awful. Ha. Ha. Ha.

Short and sweet: LT beats the Skins
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Feva

SunMo

Quote from: MDS on April 23, 2006, 11:54:42 AM

4th and 1. Both times. With Madden and Summerall.

my all time favorite play.  i was at that game, and until now, had never seen the TV view of it.  that play will stick in my head for as long as i am alive.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

hbionic

Quote from: Jerome99RIP on April 23, 2006, 07:41:29 PM
This One's Pretty Good. A Lot Of T.O., Though.  :P

If I ever get near depression/suicidal...I'll just watch these types of videos to get me back on par.

I am getting pumped again. I feel the footballs spirts' energy around me. This season shall be a remarkable one....

...Eagles in '06...and we pray! :evil
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

MDS

rjs246

Quote from: MDS on April 23, 2006, 11:54:42 AM
Found more:

Sheldon lays out Reggie Swinton. Twice.

4th and 1. Both times. With Madden and Summerall.

Those Sheldon Brown hits just gave me a chubby. I'm really not kidding this time. I actually felt the blood rush to my wang.  I'm almost uncomfortable telling all of you about it.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Sgt PSN

Key word:  almost.  Which means that you are comfortable telling us about your stiffy.  Only non-heteros tell each other those kinds of things.