Week 8 Start 'em/Sit 'em

Started by Tomahawk, October 26, 2005, 10:42:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomahawk

rjs246

Brunell is playing one of the worst defenses in the league. I hate him and his team and would never ever draft or play him, but as far as giving advice goes, he's definitely the one the play this weekend.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

MURP

Diomedes

Brunell is kicking ass, you have to admit it.  Go with him.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhanInDC

DelHomme is playing the Cardinals though. It is hard to argue with Boonell though with that matchup.

Go with Boonell.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

SunMo

Quote from: PhillyPhaninDC on October 26, 2005, 12:16:09 PM
DelHomme is playing the Cardinals though. It is hard to argue with Boonell though with that matchup.

Go with Boonell.

try Tampa Bay Minnesota, duh  :paranoid
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Tomahawk

Quote from: Sun_Mo on October 26, 2005, 12:17:21 PM

Go with Boonell.

try Tampa Bay

This is week 8. Delhomo and the Panthers are playing host to the shteintastic Vikings.

PhillyPhanInDC

Quote from: Tomahawk on October 26, 2005, 12:20:39 PM
Quote from: Sun_Mo on October 26, 2005, 12:17:21 PM

Go with Boonell.

try Tampa Bay

This is week 8. Delhomo and the Panthers are playing host to the shteintastic Vikings.

Meh. Same same. He should have a good game against the Vikes, still start Brunell.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.