Some TO stuff from his radio show

Started by WEST is GOD, September 23, 2005, 06:15:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feva

Quote from: varayder on September 24, 2005, 06:08:31 PM
Quote from: SD_Eagle on September 24, 2005, 05:54:00 PM
You're right varayder, I'd rather have a self admitted pothead who also admittedly takes plays off and walks out on his team while the game is in progress.

Good point! The difference here is your boy the pothead is now with a team he actually likes!! With teammates he actually likes... with a contract he actually likes.
See how much he likes everybody after his team goes 0-3 this Sunday.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

phillymic2000

Quote from: varayder on September 24, 2005, 04:47:14 PM
http://www.zwire.com/site/news.cfm?newsid=15269769&BRD=1675&PAG=461&dept_id=18170&rfi=6

LOL never stops with this clown :-D :-D

QuoteThat's why Owens was so vanilla on the two touchdowns he stamped on his ex-team, the San Francisco 49ers, last weekend. Owens had five catches for 143 yards, including a 68-yard reception.

Vanilla is fine, just keep up those numbers and I'll be fine.

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: varayder on September 24, 2005, 06:08:31 PM
You're right varayder, I'd rather have a self admitted pothead who also admittedly takes plays off and walks out on his team while the game is in progress.

Good point! The difference here is your boy the pothead is now with a team he actually likes!! With teammates he actually likes... with a contract he actually likes.

I'm glad he's happy...for now. He was better off in Minny, at least they had a fair shot of making the playoffs with him. He has no such chance in Chokeland.

WEST is GOD

Hugh Douglas isn't even on the team anymore. TO likes the team as much as he likes anyone else. The problem is TO loves himself above all else, but TO loves it here.
THIS SEASON IS OVER AND ANDY'S WORLD IS GRIDL

Offseason needs: 2 DEs, 1 DT, 1 OL, 2 LBs, 1 RB, 2 WRs, 1 TE, 1 KR.

varayder

Quote from: Avenger on September 24, 2005, 07:47:55 PM
Hugh Douglas isn't even on the team anymore. TO likes the team as much as he likes anyone else. The problem is TO loves himself above all else, but TO loves it here.
Last time heard TO say he loves it there was sometime last season. What makes you think he even likes it there?

MDS

who cares if he likes it. he likes himself, winning and scoring touchdowns and having the spotlight on him. he can acomplish all of those things in philly. so i think he's gonna stick.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MadMarchHare

So was TO when he came here last year.  And you can see what became of him after going 13-1 and a trip to the SB.  Now, imagine what Moss will be like, after your 4-12 year.  Enjoy!
Anyone but Reid.

WEST is GOD

Quote from: varayder on September 24, 2005, 09:04:12 PM
Quote from: Avenger on September 24, 2005, 07:47:55 PM
Last time heard TO say he loves it there was sometime last season. What makes you think he even likes it there?

He said so.
THIS SEASON IS OVER AND ANDY'S WORLD IS GRIDL

Offseason needs: 2 DEs, 1 DT, 1 OL, 2 LBs, 1 RB, 2 WRs, 1 TE, 1 KR.