ESPN2 Tonight At 7:30pm

Started by PhillyPhreak54, September 12, 2005, 03:17:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Wingspan

Quote from: PhillyGirl on September 12, 2005, 07:56:52 PM
The Quaker dude is freaking me out.

LOL...wtf was up with his teeth? he had no upper lip.
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

PhillyGirl

Quote from: Wingspan on September 12, 2005, 08:02:19 PM
Quote from: PhillyGirl on September 12, 2005, 07:56:52 PM
The Quaker dude is freaking me out.

LOL...wtf was up with his teeth? he had no upper lip.

I KNOW! And he had that totally farged up way of smiling when he stopped talking. He would just stop abruptly and smile that creepy smile of all teeth.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

SunMo

Quakers = weird

it's not hard to understand why other fans hate us, NFL Films certainly does a good job making us look like a bunch of rubes
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

hunt

Quote from: Sun_Mo on September 13, 2005, 10:24:23 AM
Quakers = weird

it's not hard to understand why other fans hate us, NFL Films certainly does a good job making us look like a bunch of rubes

all they do is point the camera, dude. :paranoid
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

SunMo

Quote from: mhunt on September 13, 2005, 10:36:38 AM
Quakers = weird

yeah, but there are also Eagles fans than can put a sentence together and not sound like Sling Blade.  but when they're editing the piece, who do you think they cut out?

hunt

Quote from: Sun_Mo on September 13, 2005, 10:38:47 AM
Quote from: mhunt on September 13, 2005, 10:36:38 AM
Quakers = weird

yeah, but there are also Eagles fans than can put a sentence together and not sound like Sling Blade.  but when they're editing the piece, who do you think they cut out?

i like them french fried potaters...uhhhh-huhhh!
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

ice grillin you

i dont know what a rube is but id like to be one i think
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SunMo

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah...that Quaker dude scared me. Creepy farger, that guy. Especially when he went on his little diatribe at the end and said "it's all coming together now." :-D

Everytime I see an NFL Films special on the Eagles they always show the funniest old lady ever. You guys have seen her...she was on again last night.

Its a clip from the 70's and this old bag has a brown hat and coat on and as soon as the camera goes on her she frowns and gives the double thumbs down. Hilarious.

I liked the old man who built that train set and even had the Philly PD arresting drunks on the set. Too funny.

Susquehanna Birder

Two things that stood out to me:

1. The clip of that one guy in total drunken anguish after the Carolina NFCC loss. I was soooo that guy (minus the booze). "Three stinkin' points!"

2. That damned woman, whenever it was, saying they should get rid of McNabb, Reid, and everybody else. I follow the rule saying that men shouldn't hit women...but I'd strongly consider making an exception for her.