A Whole New Level

Started by Drunkmasterflex, August 20, 2005, 01:49:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zanshin

Quote from: SSgt PSN on August 22, 2005, 06:46:20 PM
:-D

BTW, just my personal opinion but I don't think an Eagles tat would look good on the bicep. Back, chest or calf would be the best place for it. But like I said, just my opinion.

I think I'd go with the shoulder if I was doing it.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: mikey418 on August 23, 2005, 08:27:51 AM
Which, by the way, any body on here artistic? My sister took all the art skills and left me with the ninja and bow hunting skills.

:-D  Who got the computer hacking and nunchuck skillz? 

QB Eagles

Quote from: SSgt PSN on August 23, 2005, 11:39:13 AM
Which, by the way, any body on here artistic? My sister took all the art skills and left me with the ninja and bow hunting skills.

:-D Who got the computer hacking and nunchuck skillz?

His dad's secretary's kids.

Tomahawk

I may go get an Eagles tattoo...since I want to get a tatt and my buddy has yet to design it for me.

Which, by the way, any body on here artistic?  My sister took all the art skills and left me with the ninja and bow hunting skills.  I know what I want and am willing to pay for the design....if anyone wants to take a stab, let me know ;D

Mad-Lad singlehandedly designed every web page on the internet.

Drunkmasterflex

Well, I finally got it today! It was a week later than it was supposed to be just due to some scheduling conflicts.  It looks totally sweet I couldn't be happier with it.  I did make a minor adjustment rather than getting it smack dab in the middle of my chest I got it on my left breast.

I have two other tatoos one on my upper back and one on my left upper arm; I did not realize how painful the one on my chest would be.  It also had to cover up a scar so every time he went over the scar it was a little more painful than the rest.  All in all it is great. :yay
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

MURP

Quote from: Drunkmasterflex on September 08, 2005, 08:44:37 PM
I did make a minor adjustment rather than getting it smack dab in the middle of my chest I got it on my left breast.

minor?  Thats the difference between being in the WWE and being in a trailer park 4 life.  :)

post a pic man. 

Drunkmasterflex

Quote from: MURP on September 08, 2005, 08:53:13 PM
Quote from: Drunkmasterflex on September 08, 2005, 08:44:37 PM
I did make a minor adjustment rather than getting it smack dab in the middle of my chest I got it on my left breast.

minor?  Thats the difference between being in the WWE and being in a trailer park 4 life.  :)

post a pic man. 

As soon as I can, I will. 
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

mussa

can't wait to see that shtein :yay
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"