Mike Patterson To Be Extended?

Started by PhillyPhreak54, November 01, 2006, 02:21:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The BIGSTUD

lol @ u

Walker has had one good career year.

Stallworth has never blown up, but he's had multiple good years.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

Feva

Quote from: King Cole on November 06, 2006, 03:51:46 PM
Walker is actually having a very average season if you watched him through every game. He's been very up and down. I think he's up there in yards. Mainly because of 2 big games he had, but his catches are limited.

Jake.  Plummer.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

MURP

Walker is actually having a very average season if you watched him through every game.

I don't believe you have watched every Denver game this year and focused on Javon Walker exclusively.

mussa

The only reason Walker's stats arn't spectacular yet is because that offense has struggled to score this year up until the Indy and Pittsburgh game. Believe me he's on my fantasy squad and has not done jack until last 2 weeks. Not because he's a bad player, just that offense had some issues and seems to be clicking now.

I'd take a gamble on Walker anyday  :'(
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Sgt PSN

Quote from: EagleFeva on November 06, 2006, 08:13:53 PM
Walker is actually having a very average season if you watched him through every game. He's been very up and down. I think he's up there in yards. Mainly because of 2 big games he had, but his catches are limited.

Jake. Plummer.

Booyah!