Eagles Dream Draft

Started by PhillyandBCEagles, April 16, 2006, 04:36:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SunMo

cultural bias has kept him out of the league.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Feva

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 26, 2006, 01:40:43 PM
if they take greenway at 14 its world war III

I'd fire the first shot.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

PhillyPhreak54

I'd shoot you first so I could fire the first shot!

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 27, 2006, 07:34:03 PM

I'd make a holographic mirage of a 1988 5.0 in your driveway to distract you, so I could fire the first shot.

PhillyPhreak54

'88's are shtein. They're still speed density and not mass air.

Now if you had a '91GT we'd be talkin'.

Mad-Lad

while all of you are making out/shooting all over each other, Greenway will be busy knocking Dhani Jones out of the starting lineup on his way to having a hell of a rookie season.

Drunkmasterflex

I almost want Greenway because Hoge loves him, he of course would quickly change his mind and say how much Greenway sucked.  But since Hoge likes him so much we can almost be rest assured that he will suck.
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

PhillyPhreak54

I've got Greenway going in the late 1st.

henchmanUK

Quote from: Mad-Lad on April 27, 2006, 11:01:20 PM
while all of you are making out/shooting all over each other, Greenway will be busy knocking Dhani Jones out of the starting lineup on his way to having a hell of a rookie season.

This is my dream scenario, partly because I think Greenway will be a hell of a player in the NFL and partly because he'd knock Dhani Jones out of a job.
"The drunkenness, the violence, the nihilism: the Eagles should really be an English football team, not an American one." - Financial Times, London

Feva

Damn... Friendly fire is a motherfarger.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: EagleFeva on April 28, 2006, 05:25:15 AM

Damn... Friendly fire is a motherfarger.

Just a flesh wound. Kinda like Treach in The Sopranos or Forrest Gump. That way you get sympathy and sponge baths from hot nurses.

See, I look out for my boys.