Accomplishment List 2005

Started by hbionic, December 01, 2005, 02:57:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomahawk

• Went to my first Eagles home game (Raiders); also first, but undoubtedly not last, trip to Philadelphia
  • Earned five (5) raises
  • Adhered to my New Year's Resolution to smoke more cigarettes
  • TOMAHAWK UBER ALLES

mussa

Quote from: Mad-Lad on December 02, 2005, 01:32:20 PM
1. engaged.
2. made it to an Eagles tailgate.
3. mastered the art of the bow staff.

u do kinda look like napoleon
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

hbionic

Quote from: henchmanUK on December 02, 2005, 10:07:11 AM
QuoteReceived the world's greatest ever birthday present - a mug from Curry Capital, Newcastle

A newcastle beer mug?

QuoteMade tons of new friends, including bobbyinlondon.

That must have been interesting to meet another CFer. What was that like?

QuoteAppeared in a national newspaper photoshoot.

Wheres the farging picture?

QuoteWas told: "I've masturbated over you" by a hot chick.

I want that to be said about me very badly!

QuoteHad a song I made up and at a soccer game mentioned in a newspaper report.

Weird, I was just talking to my dad about the songs and chants at soccer games. I was tuning into some soccer...I mean Football channel and it was a game in Argentina between Boca Junior and River Plate and the chant that the stadium had going gave me chills up my spine. If we had something similar to that other than the Eagles fight song...that would so totally kick every other teams fans asses.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: hbionic on December 02, 2005, 03:23:03 PM
QuoteWas told: "I've masturbated over you" by a hot guy.

Yes, we know.

henchmanUK

Quote from: hbionic on December 02, 2005, 03:23:03 PM
Quote from: henchmanUK on December 02, 2005, 10:07:11 AM
QuoteReceived the world's greatest ever birthday present - a mug from Curry Capital, Newcastle

A newcastle beer mug?

QuoteMade tons of new friends, including bobbyinlondon.

That must have been interesting to meet another CFer. What was that like?

QuoteAppeared in a national newspaper photoshoot.

Wheres the farging picture?

QuoteWas told: "I've masturbated over you" by a hot chick.

QuoteHad a song I made up and at a soccer game mentioned in a newspaper report.

Weird, I was just talking to my dad about the songs and chants at soccer games. I was tuning into some soccer...I mean Football channel and it was a game in Argentina between Boca Junior and River Plate and the chant that the stadium had going gave me chills up my spine. If we had something similar to that other than the Eagles fight song...that would so totally kick every other teams fans asses.

There are no such things as Newcastle beer mugs. You drink it in a half-pint glass or, in some Tyneside alehouses, you get thrown out of the window of your choice. (My mam and sister are from Newcastle and I consider myself half-Geordie, so I know this!) My present is a coffee-tea mug from the home of the world's hottest curry. FYI, I always thought Philly and Newcastle were very similar cities. Underrated culturally, in the north east, very passionate about their football teams though they aren't very successful! Bobbyinlondon is a top notch individual! Very knowledgable about football and his wife works at a bakery at the bottom of my road! This is good as I like sausage rolls. My photoshoot appearance was FRAUDULENT. I pretended I had watched sport for 30 hours non-stop, England played soccer, rugby union, rugby league and cricket, plus Sharapova played tennis. The hot chick is a friend of my housemate's. She has a boyfriend. :boom I used to think she was a fargin' idiot and wasn't really that interested. Now I want to bang her something rotten. Soccer chants are ace, but because they don't have much of an away-fan culture in the US, they are rare. There is a Millwall FC song, "No one likes us, we don't care". I would love it if Eagles fans started singing that!
"The drunkenness, the violence, the nihilism: the Eagles should really be an English football team, not an American one." - Financial Times, London

MURP

Quote from: henchmanUK on December 05, 2005, 11:04:38 AM
Bobbyinlondon is a top notch individual!  his wife works at a bakery at the bottom of my road! This is good as I like sausage rolls.

:-D

rjs246

1. Got a new job
2. accumulated a ton of debt.
3. Wasted six weeks of my life on this message board.
4. Survived another year with the ladyfriend without her castrating/murdering me or sleeping with any of my friends.
5. Moved out of Malden, Mass and into a slilghtly less zesty mass neighborhood with more stuff to do.
6. Watched the Eagles in the superbowl... after which I drove home to the dozens of farging New Englanders who eagerly awaited my return.
7. Saw my first live Eagles loss.

This year has eaten balls.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Yeah, but at least you got a new job.

rjs246

Quote from: FFatPatt on December 05, 2005, 06:40:12 PM
Yeah, but at least you got a new job.

Should that be one of the board's cumulative accomplishments.

Quote from: ConcreteBoard on December 05, 2005, 06:40:12 PM
1. Survived a year of rjs' non-stop nonsense and instigation.
2. rjs got a new job which precluded him from bombarding me with pictures of Jessica Alba's ass and general saltiness towards most things.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

DutchBird

1. Passed every single class, and took on extra credit, the hard way (so papers instead of exams) (roghly 20% ahead of schedule).
2. Got myself into the University of Hawaii for a semester.
3. Earned support from my professor for helping me get a place abraod for studies, either in Nottingham or St. Andrews.
4. Doing the above, gave myself the opportunity to quit my job, which I had grown to dislike big-time.
5. Watch the Eagles finally make it to the Super Bowl.
You have New York, we have Amsterdam
Just 15,000 Dutch beat out 90,000 Americans

With Timmy, one of three things is going to happen. Somebody is going to get hurt - it's either going to be him, an opponent, or one of our players.