Started by TempleOwl, November 21, 2005, 08:51:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey418

Billy Mc has looked good too....just saying
The wannabe sponsor of Stallworth and Baskett

MURP

Quote from: mikey418 on November 21, 2005, 12:59:24 PM

Reggie Brown has more receptions, yards, TD's in 10 games than McMullen has in 2 1/2 seasons.  ha.

hunt

TO still might lead the team in receptions, yds rec, & receiving td's this season.
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

Father Demon

I bet he doesn't next season.....
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MURP on November 21, 2005, 01:03:31 PM

Reggie Brown has more receptions, yards, TD's in 10 games than McMullen has in 2 1/2 seasons.  ha.

Wilbur is just not used correctly! Wilbur will be a force!

Seriously though...he made a great catch yesterday on that throw that was back to his right. And when he uses the correct technique he is a good blocker.

I am excited to see Reggie play though. Him and Trent Cole are exciting to watch develop.

Sgt PSN

Both Wilbur and Reggie have been pleasant surprises thus far.  Some people have mentioned the Dallas game in regards to Brown......I'm not sweating it.  Next week may not make many plays.  He's a rook and as such is probably going to be a little inconsistant.  But that's ok, I can live with that because like Feva said, the Eagles aren't playing for a SB this year.  So any mistakes he might make this year aren't likely going to cost the team.  But he will hopefully benefit and learn from them and not make the same mistakes next year when McNabb comes back and when JJ and the entire defense have their heads removed from their asses and are ready to contend for a championship. 

Father Demon

I have to agree with you on Cole...   it has been fun watching him grow and get better as the weeks go past. 

How long are Reggie and Trent Cole signed for?  Short term or long term?
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: DemonchildrenOnTurf on November 21, 2005, 05:38:03 PM
I have to agree with you on Cole... it has been fun watching him grow and get better as the weeks go past.

How long are Reggie and Trent Cole signed for? Short term or long term?

Since Reggie was a 2nd round pick I would imagine that his current deal is somewhere in the 3 to 4 year range.  But depending on exactly how well he plays for the rest of the year, if he plays well, the FO just might give him a long term deal.

Or they might just do it even if he sucks just to spite TO.  That would drive him freaking nuts to watch the FO give a rookie a new contract after one year.  But it would be funny.  :D

Cole on the other hand I'm not sure about his contract.  ???

PhillyPhreak54

Reggie Brown = signed through 2009 ; received a 5-year $4.628M deal with a $1.8M signing bonus and a $581K option bonus

Trent Cole = signed through 2008 ; received a 4-year $1.563M deal with a $173K SB

SD_Eagle5

I'm thinking of getting a scrap iron jersey. Wonder how long he'll stick with #58  :paranoid

Father Demon

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on November 21, 2005, 05:48:14 PM
Reggie Brown = signed through 2009 ; received a 5-year $4.628M deal with a $1.8M signing bonus and a $581K option bonus

Trent Cole = signed through 2008 ; received a 4-year $1.563M deal with a $173K SB

:yay  :yay

Sgt PSN

Mark my words though.  Reggie will recieve a new deal this offseason through 2036 with a $30 million signing bonus.  And Lurie and Reid are going to hand write "Eat shtein TO!" on every single bill. 

rjs246

Quote from: Sgt PSN on November 21, 2005, 06:01:46 PM
Mark my words though.  Reggie will recieve a new deal this offseason through 2036 with a $30 million signing bonus.  And Lurie and Reid are going to hand write "Eat shtein TO!" on every single bill. 

Now that's the kind of spiteful behavior I can get behind!
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

MURP

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on November 21, 2005, 05:48:14 PM

that might look good to some, but it looks like a PR nightmare in a couple years to me.  ;)

BobbyT

Reggie looked good against the Giants with the touch passes  - I'm just not sold on if he can hold the the McNabb heat seakers.
"And with 1:16 remaining this place is in a state of shock!"