Cataldi Reading CCF

Started by mikey418, November 17, 2004, 09:51:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey418

Cataldi or one of his clones could be reading CCF....he mentioned the Virgin Marry Grilled Cheese this morning on his show...
The wannabe sponsor of Stallworth and Baskett

Susquehanna Birder

While I'd like to believe it's because of this site, it isn't. It's national news, spread wildly via e-mail.

PhillyGirl

Quote from: mikey418 on November 17, 2004, 09:51:20 AM
Cataldi or one of his clones could be reading CCF....he mentioned the Virgin Marry Grilled Cheese this morning on his show...

as Sus said...it was all over yesterday...on CNN, on local news, in the papers.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Sgt PSN

Quote from: PhillyGirl on November 17, 2004, 09:57:39 AM
Quote from: mikey418 on November 17, 2004, 09:51:20 AM

as Sus said...it was all over yesterday...on CNN, on local news, in the papers.

You mean CNN is getting it's stories from :CF too?  ;)

Yeti

Good Morning America said I was gay.  Thanks alot.

Fargers
"It's only a matter of time before we get to the future."

Hbionic

PhillyGirl

Quote from: Yeti on November 17, 2004, 10:34:05 AM

Fargers

ahhhhahahahha!
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PoopyfaceMcGee

Fargers

I felt that was more of an insinuation than an accusation, but I do think you should make Charles Gibson pay.

General_Failure

Good Morning America said I was gay. Thanks alot.

Fargers

Wow, everybody's reading :CF

The man. The myth. The legend.

MURP

MDS

Who listens to Cataldi when Howard (Stern, not Wolfman Douchebag Eskin) is on?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyGirl

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: MDS on November 17, 2004, 11:06:09 AM
Who listens to Cataldi when Howard (Stern, not Wolfman Douchebag Eskin) is on?

Sadly, Stern's show had degenerated so much as of a couple of years ago that Angelo was actually more entertaining to me on my morning drive.  At least I could laugh AT him.

Seabiscuit36

I switch based on commercial breaks with Y100 being my first choice then Angelo, then i mix in a little MPOS.  I used to love Stern but he's fallen off, and i cant take all the political crap all the time
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

PhillyPhreak54

Damn, you got my hopes up. I was hoping him and his bucktoothed co-host would read the degrading comments about them on this forum. :'(