There is still one more announcement coming....

Started by PhillyGirl, August 19, 2004, 11:04:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyGirl

QuoteThis field, this game, is a part of our past, Ray. It reminds us of all that once was good, and it could be again. Ohhhh, people will come, Ray. People will most definitely come.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

NGM

Hey PG I have a question.  I hope you don't mind me asking it here, if you do i apoligize.  Is there any way to be alerted to high areas of traffic for a given time.  Say right now someone signs on can they click something that says there has been like 10 posts in this thread in the last 2 minutes so when you sign on you see where the action is?
Fletch:  Can I borrow your towel for a sec? My car just hit a water buffalo.

NGM

Quote from: PhillyGirl on August 19, 2004, 08:10:53 PM
QuoteThis field, this game, is a part of our past, Ray. It reminds us of all that once was good, and it could be again. Ohhhh, people will come, Ray. People will most definitely come.

Nice. Very nice.
Fletch:  Can I borrow your towel for a sec? My car just hit a water buffalo.

TexasEagle

Quote from: New Green Monster on August 19, 2004, 08:07:21 PM
I guess they really don't realize how huge this is.

Actually for me this is getting annoyingly stupid. I have no doubts the "big surprise" will be great but all of this "hush hush we know but we can't tell stuff" is a bit Junior High for my tastes... games' on! I'm going to go watch Eli.  :D

PhillyGirl

NO, click on a thread and read it.

Or click on "show unread posts since your last visit" in your user info at the top of the page.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

BigEd76

PhillyGirl

BigEd76

Rome

I have a question:  Why the strict rules about non-football related topics?

I mean, I understand that you don't want people asking Freddie "What's a Henway"  ;)  and all, but still, he's a really interesting and engaging guy, and personally, I'd like to ask him his thoughts on subjects other than football.

Any chance those rules might be softened a bit, PG? 

PhillyGirl

That's up to Freddie, Romey. He has seen the garbage that has been posted on TO's forum and doesn't want to get crap like, "What kind of underwear do you prefer, boxers or briefs?"

Lets see how it goes with football only and we'll take it from there. I'm not rushing anything. Its a long season and he'll be here for the whole time.

PoopyfaceMcGee

I was going to ask Freddie if his family was all ok after Charley (since he's from central FL), but it's not football related.

Maybe PG can call him up on the cell and ask him.   ::)

PhillyGirl

FF, if you don't like the rules, don't farging ask any questions. Are you kidding me with a comment like that?  >:(

farging ungrateful fargs, I swear.

hbionic

Quote from: PhillyGirl on August 20, 2004, 09:02:02 AM
FF, if you don't like the rules, don't farging ask any questions. Are you kidding me with a comment like that?  >:(

farging ungrateful fargs, I swear.

:-D :-D :-D I can hear you saying that.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

PhillyGirl

Well, it seems everyone on here appreciates the fact that Freddie Mitchell posts on here but FF. If he doesn't like the rules that Freddie and the staff at CF came up with, don't bother reading/posting on his forum.