Random Eagles Information Still Not Worthy of a New Thread

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, March 24, 2011, 11:25:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

Yep.  Nasty bastich in his day, and a Republican so ethics not his natural jawn.

Derrick Brooks is the one who hears appeals if I recall.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Schefter says fractured forearm for Goedert

MRI tomorrow and IR candidate

Knew it but shtein

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

QB Eagles

That's what it looked like in real time, so not surprised. I'm amazed we don't see more broken arms just by the nature of the sport and the fact they are mostly unprotected.

Don Ho

I hope big Albert plans on staying in Philly during the bye week because that young man has a big load on his shoulders now
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

"ir candidate" feels like good news

out for the season was the expectation...yea not having him for these 5 tough games isnt ideal but youd figure he'd be back for january
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

the way he looked at his arm was textbook:  "shtein, I think I broke it."
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Don Ho

Nakobe cursed?  Not sure how well Dean was playing, guess he was ok but Morrow looked out of his element Sunday when he filled in.  To bad Myles Jack was more focused on fortnite.

PhillyPhreak54

Players worked out today

LB Anthony Barr
TE Noah Togiai
OG Andrew Norwell
C Lecitus Smith

Don Ho

Munson

https://youtu.be/xJJLKdBq4R8?si=cQgUlIY4rcbfY5t2

More of my Uncle's place. Some of the pics he shared of the old days in the rec room before he had the addition built is how I remember it as a kid. And it was mostly family and close friends back then, not as crazy as it is now where he barely knows half these people lol
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Don Ho

Simply amazing!  Love it Munson, thanks for sharing.  Very cool.  With all that memorabilia I'd miss the game checking all that out.

Damn I thought my Seth Joyner, Harold Carmichael, Nick Foles pictures hanging in my office were special. 

QB Eagles

They waived 51 year-old OT Bernard Williams, who was suspended for marijuana use in 1994 and never applied for reinstatement.

phattymatty

Quote from: QB Eagles on November 16, 2023, 11:20:56 PMThey waived 51 year-old OT Bernard Williams, who was suspended for marijuana use in 1994 and never applied for reinstatement.

Haha just read that.  I remember when he was drafted, Jesus Christ we are all so old now.

https://www.nbcsportsphiladelphia.com/nfl/philadelphia-eagles/eagles-release-a-former-1st-round-pick-29-years-after-he-played-his-last-game/546815/?amp=1