Week 7 - Giants: Lil Guy Quit & Saquon’s Revenge

Started by PhillyPhreak54, October 20, 2024, 11:31:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Pinch hitting for lil guy bc he failed.

I expect a loss today

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SD

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Diomedes

Hurts is holding the ball far too long...stop with always lookin for the bomb...get rid of the f'n ball.

Diomedes

PhillyPhreak54

Slopfest

Eagles still can't handle pressure either on the OL, the QB or the playcalling

MDS

they have 2 players, which is enough to beat the giants and browns
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Maybe if the QB throws in the middle of the field sometimes? Or isn't blind? And has some protection and playcalling?

Good win. Ride Saquon. Hope Fangio's defense is settling in and this pressure is real.

General_Failure

Least exciting blowout ever, other than one pass.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Don Ho

Haven't read any of the post yet slept in, zipped through the first 3/4 on NFL ticket watched the last quarter live, don't get me wrong very happy they won.  Defense Showed up today, had an attitude.  AJ, my god! TO who?  AJ, Really no words to describe how good this guy is.  Barkley! We all worship shady but this guy?  I'm in love. Jurgens lead blocking on that first Barkleylong ass run was beautiful. Kenny Gainwell came to play!

Hurts played just fine but he misses a lot of wide-open receivers and he had numerous opportunities just to takeoff and get a ton of yards.  And I hate that stupid screenplay when he throws the ball almost to the sideline. It never works, and you're gonna get Smith killed.  Will Shipley is really really tiny.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.