Week 5 - Browns: Joyless Jaylen vs. The Rapist

Started by MDS, October 13, 2024, 12:58:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

maybe better than carolina and cleveland, and thats it
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

The good:
They won
Brown is still amazing
Ojomo looks like a good rotational piece
Calceterra's a fine #2 TE
D only gave up 9 points

Bad:
Sirriani is a farging idiot. Don't even know where to start. It's not normal to fire a coach after a win but Lurie should make an exception

Kellen Moore is a zesty play caller. He doesn't understand play designs and exploiting the nuance of a defense.

Their best defensive player is Brandon Graham

Was way more impressed with the skins loss than I was the birds win

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Quote from: SD on October 13, 2024, 04:07:54 PMBad:
Sirriani is a farging idiot. Don't even know where to start. It's not normal to fire a coach after a win but Lurie should make an exception

Kellen Moore is a zesty play caller. He doesn't understand play designs and exploiting the nuance of a defense.

Their best defensive player is Brandon Graham

Was way more impressed with the skins loss than I was the birds win

So far Moore is a big disappointment. Two top 10 receivers, easy top 3 running back in the league, was expecting a lot more. Hopefully the talk of him being a HC next year stopped with Moore but hey, Sirianni still has a job so it appears some of these FO's are desperate/clueless.

Fangio gets some slack - bunch of youth in secondary and trash at LB. D was fine today. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

im not sure how much moore is even doing? this shtein feels and looks like sirianni's garbage from last year.

that clown needs to be gone and needs to be gone tonight

SD

They showed a clip of Lafluer/Bowles/Morris/Campbell/Sirianni addressing their teams in the locker room after the win. Every team was cheerful and rooting with their coach. The entire eagles locker room looked like they wanted to punch Sirriani's dumb face. Not sure how he's keeping his job and Moore doesn't inspire a whole lot of confidence but at least firing his goofy ass would change the atmosphere.

MDS

i think it would be petullo, hes been there the longest and it would disrupt the least amount of things

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

SD

Press: players are frustrated with the slow starts

Nick: it's a big deal because you guys are making it a big deal. We got it. We're gonna fix it

Nick's got a concept of a plan

SD

Quote from: Don Ho on October 13, 2024, 03:37:44 PMDoes CJGJ contribute anything anymore? 

He broke up a pass that Quinyon Mitchell was gonna catch

Don Ho

They needed a huge game today from the offense.  Score a ton of points. Get people excited, get focus of Potsie Webber the head coach but it was a snoozer, mostly due to the blocked FG and ensuing Brown's TD keeping it close. Other than AJ's TD catch and game sealing Lynn Swann catch (also a great throw), Smith's catch and dash for a TD, backup TE's big gain, not much to discuss. No real issues with the D, held rapist to field goals   
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

they need to not win another game and draft a qb
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Cam Ward?
Quinn Ewers?
Jalen Milroe?
Sheduer Sanders?

Who strikes Havas' fancy as the QB to tank for?

Nevermind the fact that Hurts would carry over $100m in dead money.

ice grillin you

I know nothing about QB's but I knew hurts sucked in college
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

i dont know why you're entertaining this...they are going to win at least 7 or 8 games and hurts will be the qb next year

the question is will howie recognize hes a POS like he did with wentz and try to grab like the 3rd or 4th best qb on the board. hes contract becomes quite moveable after 2025 and hell have a market