Week 4 - Bucs: Sirianni Hates Field Goals

Started by MDS, September 28, 2024, 07:00:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

General_Failure

Glad I'm still at work and haven't checked the score since halftime.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

I'm going to start planning errands on Sundays

MDS

when they fire howie maybe the new guy can get rid of all these awful georgia players with him

such a poorly put together team. go away everyone.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

Didn't go.  Didn't watch.  I'm the real winner here. 

I did read how Sirianni said he didn't have the team ready to play.  It was his fault, etc. 

I mean sure.  Whatever, coach.

The thing is it's not his fault. His star QB spent more time scoring for the other team than his own.  The defense was abysmal.  They played sloppy again.

This is what they are.  Time to accept it.

SD

The good news: they have two weeks to sort shtein out. Rest up. Theyre getting Brown/Smith/LJ and a few minor players back (remember Sydney Brown?). 2-2 is fine for now. Season starts week 6.

Bad news: from coaching on down this team is really farging dumb. They have no idea how to ride the ebb and flows of a game and zero idea how to react to momentum. Their best ends are 36 year old BG and Josh Sweat who's average at best. It's bad enough Smith and huff can't do shtein but watching them get pancaked by tight ends is farging pathetic. Grow some balls.

PhillyPhreak54

Just read that the Eagles lead the league, no shock I know, I'm not having their corners in press. A whopping 88% of the time they're not in press.

And when they come back from the bye Avonte needs to be related to a deep bench and STs role.

The teams they have after the bye are shtein. Run off a 3-1/4-0 stretch

Don Ho

Remember this!

QuoteThis rekindled the ghosts of Tampa Bay's past. It forced you to think back when Troy Aikman told the nation in the Eagles' 32-9 Wild Card playoff loss to Tampa Bay last season that the Eagles were a ... "a defeated team and they were when they came in. And there's been no life to this group really throughout the entire ball game."
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Don Ho on September 29, 2024, 02:48:52 PM
Quote from: MDS on September 29, 2024, 01:52:02 PMthey never had any shot without aj, devonte or lane but what this game shows is how terrible hurts and sirianni are

its a super top heavy roster with horrendous qb/coach combo. if everyone is healthy sure they can compete, but that never happens in the nfl and look at whats happening without their stars

Agree.  Hurts is falling into the mediocre category.  Jughead has reached the basement.

Can't believe I'm now going to have to switch over to that shtein show down in DC in a bit to cheer me up.
Nola >> Hurts?

I wish he was mediocre
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

Quote from: SD on September 29, 2024, 08:24:56 PMThe good news: they have two weeks to sort shtein out. Rest up. Theyre getting Brown/Smith/LJ and a few minor players back (remember Sydney Brown?). 2-2 is fine for now. Season starts week 6.

Bad news: from coaching on down this team is really farging dumb. They have no idea how to ride the ebb and flows of a game and zero idea how to react to momentum. Their best ends are 36 year old BG and Josh Sweat who's average at best. It's bad enough Smith and huff can't do shtein but watching them get pancaked by tight ends is farging pathetic. Grow some balls.

The bad news is the best qb maybe in the entire league is in the division and the nfce is not getting a wild card
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

its too early to think about that, but weirdly their 2 wins are over the very teams they might be in a wild card race with. so a jumble at 9 wins or something could wind up with the eagles in the 6 or 7.

if squeaking into the playoffs and losing in the first round floats your boat
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.