Week 4 - Bucs: Sirianni Hates Field Goals

Started by MDS, September 28, 2024, 07:00:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

0 first quarter points all season

186 yards by Tampa 0 for the Eagles

Munson

lol they don't even look like they're trying. Hurts is just chucking shtein to a general area not even close to the receiver
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

MDS

they never had any shot without aj, devonte or lane but what this game shows is how terrible hurts and sirianni are

its a super top heavy roster with horrendous qb/coach combo. if everyone is healthy sure they can compete, but that never happens in the nfl and look at whats happening without their stars
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

I mean he can't even throw anywhere near the receiver and when he does they drop it

Don Ho

Quote from: Diomedes on September 29, 2024, 12:34:00 PMI think the Bucs trash the Eagles running away...not much hope for this game.

Yeah, this.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Geowhizzer

What did Cooper DeJean do to piss of his teammates?

MDS

siranni has got to go...what purpose does he serve
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Quote from: MDS on September 29, 2024, 01:52:02 PMthey never had any shot without aj, devonte or lane but what this game shows is how terrible hurts and sirianni are

its a super top heavy roster with horrendous qb/coach combo. if everyone is healthy sure they can compete, but that never happens in the nfl and look at whats happening without their stars

Agree.  Hurts is falling into the mediocre category.  Jughead has reached the basement.

Can't believe I'm now going to have to switch over to that shtein show down in DC in a bit to cheer me up.
Nola >> Hurts?
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Pretty much all he's good for, the ass shove.

PhillyPhreak54

So much for seizing momentum and getting a stop

Just routinely picked apart

Embarrassing effort

Don Ho

MDS

mind boggling penalties, turnovers, dumb decisions...they really got a good one in that wop wonder

NC_Eagle

Three things can happen when you throw the ball, and two of them are bad.

Don Ho

Maybe this wasn't a coordinator issue after all.  This assortment of defensive flops Howie has organized just isn't very good.

MDS