Week 3 - Saints: J Bails On An L

Started by MDS, September 17, 2024, 07:37:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Prior to last night the Birds were 2.5 point favorites now they're 1.5 underdogs. Theyre both eagles lines if I ever saw one. Feel like they should be at least 6 point dogs.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Speaking of imploding, Hurts has the most turnovers of any starting QB since last year 2023 + two games into 2024.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah it sucks because I will be in NOLA end of Oct for a conference. When it originally came out I thought it was the week the Eagles were there. Alas I am stuck in Houston due to work. We have machinery delivering this week and I have a 8am deposition Monday AM.

Might be time to let Rodgers get some run at CB and let Slay fade away. But it won't matter if the entire DL keeps getting wiped out on every play.

PhillyPhreak54

In addition to AJ sounds like CJGJ may be out too - he tweaked his foot in practice.

42-24 Saints

SunMo

Hey gang, fun season so far.  Remember that time the eagles gave $18M a year to a guy who can't get off the block of a TE?  Remember when the coach who literally does nothing else can't manage end of game situations?  What a time to be alive.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Rome

Don Ho

Sunny, you forgot "third string TE". 

Don Ho

Watch out Alvin! 

QuoteThomas Booker has played 17 snaps and has as many solo tackles as every other Eagles interior defensive lineman combined in 245 snaps:

Thomas Booker: 3 tackles, 17 snaps

Milton Williams: 2 tackles, 53 snaps

Jordan Davis: 1 tackle, 64 snaps

Disturbing. 

Don Ho

Oh and let's not forget this possible bust:

Jalen Carter: 0 tackles, 97 snaps

So the other four defensive tackles have played a total of 245 snaps and have 3 total tackles! 

SD

I'd sit Davis's ass and rotate Williams and Booker...sure they're not mammoths but at least they know how to shed blocks plus they don't half ass it. Carter gets a pass for now, I see him double teamed almost every play.

PhillyPhreak54

You'd like to think they were embarrassed by what they've put on tape and would come out tomorrow possessed.

Diomedes

This is what Georgia fans are saying to each other after the Kentucky game...
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Eagaholic

Eagles suck and have lost 7 of last 9? Going up against the hottest team in the league who match up particularly well against the birds. Looks like no chance here and a waste of time to watch. So Eagles win 31-27.