Week 2 - Falcons: Future Eagles QB Kirk Cousins

Started by MDS, September 08, 2024, 10:04:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

Speaking of amnesia - Bust Davis, I'll Huff and I'll puff and I'll just blow, Josh No Sweat I'll just take these next few quarters off, and NoLAFOn Smith, are becoming quite forgetful.  Very frightening when half your DLine sucks.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Devin White a healthy scratch

EAGLES
QB �Tanner McKee�
WR A.J. Brown
CB �Eli Ricks�
LB �Devin White�
OL �Darian Kinnard�
G �Trevor Keegan�
DT �Byron Young�

PhillyPhreak54

What the farg with that QB run again?!

God damn Jalen

PhillyPhreak54

General_Failure

Watching Saquon run behind this line is giving me the opposite feeling I had watching Emmitt Smith just walk all over the Eagles every time they played.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

PhillyPhreak54

And then they went and farged it all up

Running all over them and both passes were covered to the point of a prayer throw

Sigh...

Don Ho

Don't count on Ranger on the other channel to cheer you up.

Don Ho

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Don Ho

Quote from: General_Failure on September 16, 2024, 08:35:42 PMWatching Saquon run behind this line is giving me the opposite feeling I had watching Emmitt Smith just walk all over the Eagles every time they played.

Same but that giddy school girl feeling goes bye-bye watching this Brian Johnson offense part 2.

PhillyPhreak54

Another shtein series on offense

And now the pass rush is still not even close.

Not getting good vibes

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

If I were young enough, or didn't mind risking my property,  I'd know how to plunder the data seas.

Alas I'm soft and hungry, so I update the nfl.com box score and read your commentary.

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger