Week 1 - Packers: Brazilian Poon

Started by MDS, August 26, 2024, 06:51:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

All I "feel" is bad loss and bad play in Brazil, squeak a weak ass win over ATL week 2, split NO and Bucs and full anger kicks in at 2-2. It's just a feel.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

General_Failure

Considering how little anyone plays in the preseason now, it's easy to believe they'll take a couple of weeks to get it together.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Don Ho

This trip to Brazil sounds like a bitch.  Easy 12 hour day of flying.  I believe it's only a one hour+ time difference but jet lag is jet lag.

Players don't seem happy about this.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Diomedes

Part of the deal yo.  Entertain the crowds wherever they send your ass.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SD

The Amazon is on fire so Brazil is a Smokey mess. Smoke is great for athletes. Their hotel is an hour from the stadium. What a disaster.

General_Failure

No one learned anything from the 2016 Rio Olympics.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Don Ho

Exactly!  Hire Ryan Lochte as team security consultant on this road trip.

Diomedes

Damn, it's such a shteinhole that their river is on fire!?

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Don Ho

QuoteToxic particles smothered the capital Brasilia in recent days and now have spread to Sao Paulo, the country's financial center and Latin America's biggest city.

Swell!  Maybe fargushima next year?

Only positive is actually going to be descent weather on Friday night. Low 60's.

PhillyPhreak54

lolol - he'd be one of the guys I used to see when I was a guard who became the punk. They'd use kool-aid powder and other things to dye their boxers pink and use it for lipstick for their "boyfriend".

Don Ho

Don Ho

Don Ho

They're trying to play it as white hurt his ankle. bullshtein! He sucks.

Junior soon J!  Yessah!!