Super Bowl - Chiefs: Dreams And Nightmares

Started by MDS, January 29, 2023, 10:07:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munson

Yeah it's really annoying that when they review those catches, the whole play isn't reviewed...aka the pass interference that kept Smith from catching that cleanly
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Geowhizzer

Bad fumble by Hurts, but a great answer afterwards.

Still, can't be giving KC turnovers, and especially free points.

30 minutes to go.  Finish the job.

Rome

Amazing how easy this offense is running through the Chefs. 

Go team.

General_Failure

Cautiously optimistic, but this is how I figured it would go. I didn't expect time of possession to be that lopsided so far.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

Without a terrible fumble this is a massacre

Just keep going
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

Rihanna scratching her Hoyda and sniffing it was the highlight so far. 

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Geowhizzer

First Chiefs possession is big.  Get the stop, Eagles!

Diomedes

I like Strahan.  There it is.   Dude exudes charisma.  I wish him well.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Halftime shown is over Gannon!  Defense looks like shtein!

Rome

Trash.  Gotta bust Mahomes' ass next drive.

Geowhizzer

That was less than optimal.  Pressure back on Hurts.

Don Ho

Jesus, birds are trash right now.  That was lucky

Don Ho