Week 16 - Cowboys: Christmas In Hollis

Started by MDS, December 18, 2022, 05:50:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

You could see that was going to be a disaster from the beginning
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

PhillyPhreak54

Despite Lamb roasting Scott and Minshew floating throws

Not a bad 1H

Winnable game

Need Gannon to make some coverage adjustments and for the pass rush to get home.

Don Ho

Quote from: Rome on December 24, 2022, 05:46:27 PM
Is this really Fox's #1 broadcast team?

Thank you, because they suck! 

Don't worry, Tom Brady will be #1 Fox color man in a few years.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

I just muted it.  Listening to Tom Morello's show on SiriusXM right now. 

Don Ho

You're full of massive holiday shtein if you did not think the minute he fielded that ball 8 yards deep in the end zone This motherfarger was gonna get a nice return. Thank God for the flag.

Don Ho

So Jerry Jones has to tell the players they made the Pro bowl? What about your farging coach? What a complete colossal douche!

Don Ho

Wow, that was a great punt!  Must be nice to have a good punter.

Don Ho

How was that not a hit to the head on brown on that catch he was clearly down and the guy went for his head!

Don Ho

I don't know if Minshew you're almost forced to kick the field Goal not a running threat.

Don Ho

What the farg do I know the fact diggs bit like a bitch makes it even sweeter

MDS

the eagles were not losing on jim gardener week

lol @ diggs
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

why not dial up some blitzes here everyone know dak gets happy feet

PhillyPhreak54

Don Ho