Week 15 - Bears: Plug Tunin

Started by MDS, December 11, 2022, 07:46:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

Doofus Siriani better wake the farg up.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

So much for the Cowboys Jaguars trap game
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

QB Eagles

Quote from: Don Ho on December 18, 2022, 03:06:43 PM

Last ten minutes have been dominated by the Jags

PhillyPhreak54

Needed that.

Now run the god damn ball

Don Ho

Quote from: QB Eagles on December 18, 2022, 03:14:24 PM
Quote from: Don Ho on December 18, 2022, 03:06:43 PM

Last ten minutes have been dominated by the Jags

My bad as last score I saw was cowboys up by 17

QB Eagles

Crazy bounce for that ball to not go out of bounds

Don Ho

First time I've clapped all game on that fumble recovery

QB Eagles

Really ill conceived shtein by Hurts on 2nd down there

Don Ho

Ugly sack but goddamn Dickerson took out half the Bears defense of line on that play

PhillyPhreak54

What the farg

The Bears scrubs are working the Eagles

QB Eagles

I liked going for it there. Good coverage by the Bears.

Don Ho

Don Ho

What's doofus bitching about to the Ref?

Don Ho

Reddick makes that interception start preparing his bust for Canton

Don Ho

Joe Davis watching the same game we are even if Edwards doesn't make the tackle Wallace was right there to lay them out