Week 15 - Bears: Plug Tunin

Started by MDS, December 11, 2022, 07:46:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

I can't believe this defense just got worked by a guy wearing split toed crocs.

The man. The myth. The legend.

QB Eagles

how does Fletch not fall on that football

Don Ho

This isn't a trap game this is just the birds playing like complete so far.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Munson

Yeesh.

Maybe time to run the ball a bit
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

General_Failure

Alright, I don't need to see Hurts keep shteinting the bed today.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Don Ho

farging joke first half has been a complete farging joke

Can't tackle can't cover getting pushed around both sides of the ball
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Quote from: General_Failure on December 18, 2022, 02:05:59 PM
Alright, I don't need to see Hurts keep shteinting the bed today.

I was convinced his come back to earth game was going to be next week in Dallas

PhillyPhreak54

Thanks to Reddick for being the sole Eagle to show up today

And that includes Sirianni and Steichen

Don Ho

Fields looks like Walter Payton when he runs and Hurts looks like Refrigerator Perry

MDS

what a call on that td...they anticipated the blitz and middle being vacated and sure enough
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Quote from: QB Eagles on December 18, 2022, 02:00:11 PM
how does Fletch not fall on that football

His sack last week maybe his last big play as a bird

Don Ho

Quote from: MDS on December 18, 2022, 02:24:08 PM
what a call on that td...they anticipated the blitz and middle being vacated and sure enough

No that thing was a thing of beauty.  He could've crawled in on all fours

QB Eagles

big boy drive there. hopefully continues into the second half

Don Ho

How is Justin Fields not dead yet?  that is one tough son of a bitch I think he takes beatings like this every game but he sure is taking one today