Week 15 - Bears: Plug Tunin

Started by MDS, December 11, 2022, 07:46:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

Chicago is responsible for great music and hot dogs.  That's about it. 

Go Birds. 

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

if the eagles were playing chess not checkers, theyd tank this game, bump the bears up to 4 wins to match the saints then beat dallas and clinch everything anyway
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

They're sitting Goedert for this game. Like the move cause they need a TE 2 and Stroll and that guy they drafted looked half decent last week

General_Failure

Illegal formation on the kickoff? Hoo boy, this is going to be a sad game.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

Three penalties
Three injuries

Moving right along

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

Bears injuries. A lineman left on a cart.

Diomedes

Oh

Relief

They gave me Dallas Jax so y'all are my eyes
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

Welp, Hurts threw a stupid pick. They're really trying to play down to their competition this week.

MDS

PhillyPhreak54

This is gonna be one of those games where nothing goes right

Don Ho

Defense looking pedestrian
Awful throw by hurts
Good morning
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho