A New Politics Thread

Started by Diomedes, July 08, 2022, 06:57:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

Pretty heinous tactics you're celebrating there.  Soon you'll be calling for a final solution for "terrorists." 
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

uh oh, hakkan "dead jews are fine by me" maxipad is back and better than ever
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

Obviously I don't want innocent civilians killed or harmed on either side.  But if terrorists have to get taken out, it's way better when a plan straight out of Kingsman does the trick. 

Also - I only wish Democrats were as hard core about ridding us of Nazis in this country. We'd be better off without them all. Can't imagine anyone disagreeing with me about that.   

Diomedes

Israel will put bombs in Nintendo Switches next.  Anything to keep the cycle of violence going.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

Never mind how anyone feels about religious zealots killing each other, tech companies collaborating with a government to kill people this way should have you upset and concerned, especially when you live in a country that's got a 50/50 shot at having a government that would jizz all over themselves to have that option.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

If you can't see that weaponizing pagers/phones is utterly indiscriminate, is literally terrorism, I don't really care to talk with you about this subject anymore.

Israel has debased itself, is literally the moral equivalent of Hamas. 

Rome

I can't disagree with that. 

Then again, Americans murdered 100,000 innocent Germans when we fire bombed Dresden.  We incinerated tens of thousands of Japanese in an instant when we nuked Hiroshima and Nagasaki.  We committed genocide against our own native population and again in North Vietnam. Cambodia, Laos, and aided and abetted tyrants in half the countries in south and Central America.  Oh, and slavery too.  Just for bonus points. 

A few thousand Hamas deaths is baby shtein compared to the atrocities committed in the name of American exceptionalism.

Munson

True, which is why we probably should be learning from those mistakes and or encouraging our puppet in the Middle East to be doing that type of shtein lol
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds