A New Politics Thread

Started by Diomedes, July 08, 2022, 06:57:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 14, 2024, 05:14:05 PMWelp now we have the proud boys and KKK marching in Springfield

linky?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

Carpet bomb those KKK Proud bitches into the Stone Age.

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

The "do your own research" crowd has moved over to the whole people eating pets shtein.

This shtein is exhausting. MAGA needs to go away.

PhillyPhreak54

And he flat out admits they made it up

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1835309555938480462 46&t=Uib2YOn6CJgx-z2RaE9o7Q

Rome

"I Hate Taylor Swift."

- The 45th POTUS this morning.

I just... just end it all.  Please. 

Diomedes

Gunshots today near Mar-a-Lago where, of course, the pig was golfing at the time.

Had to be hustled into a safe room. 

Lol

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

i repeat this country is not worth saving
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Quote from: Diomedes on September 15, 2024, 03:23:54 PMGunshots today near Mar-a-Lago where, of course, the pig was golfing at the time.

Had to be hustled into a safe room. 

Lol

Despite the conspiracy theories the first attempt that guy was just farging nuts.

Trump's getting crushed in the polls...wouldn't shock me if they staged this to gain support.

Geowhizzer

Coincidentally... has anyone heard from Romey?   :paranoid

General_Failure

The internet says it was a guy from Hawaii, so maybe get the bail fund going for Don.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Rome

Happy to report I'm marked safe from being used as a patsy by the Trump campaign!

Rome

Israel taking out Hezbollah with explosive pagers is beyond awesome.  I mean it's like brilliant and funny at the same time!

Well done, Jews.  🤣👏

Diomedes

Figures that you'd see this as good.

It's okay to just embrace your truth and vote Trump.

Rome

Nah.  I just despise terrorists who murder innocent Jews.  I'm funny like that.