A New Politics Thread

Started by Diomedes, July 08, 2022, 06:57:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

smeags

vance, the guy who thinks rape is just an inconvenience.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

MDS

kid rock and hulk hogan on the card tonight...is this thing really worth saving?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

Yeah, I don't know. I mean fair point.

But farg I know a lot of kids who didn't do anything wrong.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

The bridge from the mainland to the beach here has occasional demonstrations on the mainland side on Thursday evenings.  The Trumper klan was out there last night in relative force last night.  I honestly thought that was over after 2020 and it should have been if not for the cowardice and weakness of our so-called politicians and political process. 

Now we're going to be stuck with that diaper-wearing useful idiot forever.

I don't know about anyone else here but I'm feeling utterly hopeless about the future. 

PhillyPhreak54

Biden has dropped out.

Let the games begin

Rome

We are utterly farged. 

SD

Diomedes

Chicken Little.

This is good news.  Give us Harris/Whitmer.  Guarantees the black vote, draws in women who aren't broodmares for Trumpers, liberal kids who hated the old white man, adds a VP from a swing state who has proven she can win (and knows what it's like to have someone attempt to kill her,) etc. etc.

Great news.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

General_Failure

You'll get two old farg moderate conservatives on the ticket and you'll like it.

The man. The myth. The legend.

SD

Quote from: Diomedes on July 21, 2024, 02:33:49 PMChicken Little.

This is good news.  Give us Harris/Whitmer.  Guarantees the black vote, draws in women who aren't broodmares for Trumpers, liberal kids who hated the old white man, adds a VP from a swing state who has proven she can win (and knows what it's like to have someone attempt to kill her,) etc. etc.

Great news.

Election is gonna come down to the rust belt states. A woman of color from California is not appealing to those voters. I could definitely get behind Whitmer. End of the day it's probably gonna be Harris because she has the benefit of the campaign money. I'm behind anyone on the Dem ticket but trying to be realist.

Also you guys should buy guns

Diomedes

Sick of the "buy guns" "advice."  WTF do you think we're gonna shoot?  Our neighbors?.  I mean, not me--my neighbors have zero reason to worry about Trumpers--but everyone who doesn't live in a black city...who are they going to shoot?  How do you tell who to shoot?  Will team Trump all wear red hats so we know?  Or do we just shoot at anyone waiving Old Glory driving an emotional support vehicle?  And if Trump has the Army...you think we should shoot at the blackhawks?  WTF are you talking about??

Diomedes

CNN.com headline right now:

"BIDEN EXISTS THE RACE, ENDORSES KAMALA HARRIS"

Exists.  Jesus Christ people.

Eagaholic

Thanks Joe, you're such a great patriot and selfless servant. Except you should have done this months ago, before handicapping your party. One less delusional selfish dick in the race isn't really a win at this point.

SD

Quote from: Diomedes on July 21, 2024, 03:16:28 PMSick of the "buy guns" "advice."  WTF do you think we're gonna shoot?  Our neighbors?.  I mean, not me--my neighbors have zero reason to worry about Trumpers--but everyone who doesn't live in a black city...who are they going to shoot?  How do you tell who to shoot?  Will team Trump all wear red hats so we know?  Or do we just shoot at anyone waiving Old Glory driving an emotional support vehicle?  And if Trump has the Army...you think we should shoot at the blackhawks?  WTF are you talking about??

I've tried explaining it you you don't get it. Maybe expose yourself to the rest of the country