A New Politics Thread

Started by Diomedes, July 08, 2022, 06:57:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

this guy is the biggest icehole of all time...we've all been asking for someone to take him out for years and he finally gets a clean shot. misses, hits some rando and a teleprompter.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

I hope no one made the mistake of watching the Sunday morning shows.  Lots of both sides bullshtein, dial down the rhetoric, (except if you're a MAGA guest - that went virtually unchecked) and other nonsense. 

The good news is we stopped hearing about Project 2025, Trump's 34 felony convictions, etc.!

Thoughts/prayers and whatnot. 

PhillyPhreak54

Yep.

Nevermind if that happened to Biden what the rhetoric would be.

Rome

I had a thought earlier today.  If Biden had ordered the hit, Trump would be lying on a slab right now.  And if he did, there's not a thing the courts could do to him either.  But a Republican definitely fired those shots.  You can tell by how badly he missed Trump.

PhillyPhreak54

The bots and MAGA are out in force.

There are some really stupid farging people walking amongst us.

MDS

unity trump is here...im sure hes gonna be singing koombaya with bernie and aoc. maybe rashida talib will blow him
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

That gun suggestion is looking pretty good right now

SD

JD Vance will be your next VP

Diomedes

The job worked out great for the last guy!? 

Not a State he really needs help in...

Triumph of the White Trash wing of the Republicans.

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SD

Rust belt guy. Good thing the Dems have Kamala so they have a chance of winning California

MDS

jd vance is 3 years younger than me, which is...great

his story is so american. he was a fat little bitch in appalachia with a junky mother, raised by meemaw. made it from there to the ivies. became educated, respected and wrote a book that became a zesty movie. was center right politically, staying there as trump rose to the point where he called him out honestly. as trump took over the party, his vapid need for power and attention superseded his true beliefs. he kissed trumps ass, got an endorsement and barely won an ugly competitive primary in a republican state. he became a senator, became even more vain and shallow, and now will be vice president.

only in america.

PhillyPhreak54

What a shtein show.

Just about every top dem is calling for Biden to drop out. And a report comes out where he says he would only if there's a major health issue.

Maybe the Covid thing yesterday is the beginning of them finding a way for him to bow out.

SD

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on July 18, 2024, 07:17:27 AMWhat a shtein show.

Just about every top dem is calling for Biden to drop out. And a report comes out where he says he would only if there's a major health issue.

Maybe the Covid thing yesterday is the beginning of them finding a way for him to bow out.

He now has a built in excuse to drop the farg out. He's been a good President...he stays in this race and inevitably gets his ass kicked he's not going to be remembered fondly. Let someone else take the reins. Kamala/Newsome/Whitmer seem to be the favorites but I'm not sure any of them beat Trump. Wish Pete wasn't gay

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger