A New Politics Thread

Started by Diomedes, July 08, 2022, 06:57:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

theyve been doing it all over the country...funneled money into mastriano, peter meijer's opponent, a bunch of other maga chuds who stand to lose in the general vs. their more moderate primary opponent

tapper and his media whores are crocodile tearing over this because now their buddies, the "moderate" republicans who may not bow to trump but bow to the heritage foundation, the gun lobby and anti abortion lunatics (all acceptable because horse race) are seeing their candidates fall.

theres really no difference between peter meijer and MTG except for one is pro authoritarian and the other isnt
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

ok but yo...I know some of these people you're talking about and they do like actual horse racing...totally agree it's a game for them and their elitism is f'n toxic, you can understand how actual dumb people would be violently insulted by their tones

but dude

they like horse racing. 

not boxing.  not soccer.  not golf.

farging horses.  wtf
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

The poors can't afford horses, simple as that.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Rome

43 Republicans just told their fellow Americans afflicted with diabetes to eat shtein and die. 

Evil.  They're just farging evil.   And there's nothing more to be said about the lot of 'em except they all deserve their fates. 

General_Failure

Dying old, rich, and fat? Who do I gotta piss on to get that fate?

Diomedes

black people, women, gay people, jews, liberals...you know, the usual suspects
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

They're not Jews, Dio.

They're "Soros" people. 

Diomedes

My bad.  Thought this was a safe space so we could drop code.  Silly  me. That's the other CF.

General_Failure

My boss straight up dropped a hard K on me when complaining about an old Jewish lady the other day. Didn't buy it when he said "uh, I mean funhole."

Diomedes

Delightful. 

possibly of interest regarding that particular slur....I read that it originated with the established Jews on America, who looked down on the immigarant Jews who came from Eastern Europe, many with names that ended "-ki."  The moneyed, landed Jews, already hated themselves by Americans, initially wanted to distance themselves from the impoverished newcomers, and called them that themselves....and of course white folk never met a racial slur they didn't adopt...Not sure if this is accurate.

I work for myself and control who appears on my site, so I don't get any of that crap...what do you even do when you have no control and your boss is dropping fighting hate words?

General_Failure

Half-ass it and look elsewhere.

Rome

The FBI just raided Mar-A-Lago. 

Holy farging shtein. 

It's ONNNNNNNNNNNN.

Munson

Trump getting raided by the fbi is just *chefs kiss* right now
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Diomedes

Oh my...this is an interesting development.