Started by PhillyPhreak54, June 23, 2022, 02:11:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

And now Purdue throws a pick inside the five

Good lord

MDS

so tcu's game meant nothing

this sport is broken
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

it actually meant a ton if the game isnt close like that they are out....i know you are soccer trolling but if you wanna do it right then look at the ohio state michigan game...thats the one you can make an argument for meaning nothing
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

tcu was the #3 team, lost, and is still the #3 team. meaningless.

ohio state didnt play and gained ground. this makes sense.

silly little sport
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Todd Finebaum dropping  CFB gems

MDS

youre all homers im here to knock some sense into you

the sport is broken...first thing is they need to get rid of these stupid conference title games.

ice grillin you

MDS

ive never seen someone love something like you love cfb, you cant even entertain any kind of criticism about it

at this point the ncaa needs to take control of conference alignment. 10/12 team leagues, as close to round robin format as you can get. usc and ucla in the big 10 is an absolute joke. 2 big 10 teams that didnt beat anybody out of conference in the playoff? what are we doing here.

ice grillin you

if its legit im all in...for example expanded playoff is a disgrace...this current system is as perfect as you can get in sports and also nothing you are saying makes sense

MDS

it doesnt make sense to say that 2 teams from california joining a midwestern conference is a joke? alright then

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on December 04, 2022, 03:09:57 PM
it doesnt make sense to say that 2 teams from california joining a midwestern conference is a joke? alright then

dallas plays in the nfc east

MDS

dallas has played in the nfc east since the 1960s and in fact never established any kind of rivalries with any local teams. furthermore the league decides conference alignments.

usc and ucla have been in the pac 12 for over a century and made the active decision to abandon that for a more lucrative television deal.

ice grillin you

i mean i dont like it but that ship sailed a long time ago...geographically its stupid but breaking up the traditional conferences 15 years ago was way worse....at least they arent taking on boise state or some shtein

ice grillin you

Rome